66

========================

Graduation

========================

"Don't cry because its over. Smile because it happened"

========================

"just so you know, you'll always be our favorite professor", Sasha says as she and her three friends walk over to him, they had done it, they were finally finishing their schooling, Justine and Sasha already had a spot in the Auror department after talking with Harry and Ron over many occasions and Ryker helping sway them while Jordan chose to become a Quidditch player and Lee a Magizooligist, "you've all done well", Ryker smiles, "I do hope so", Lee admits, "you have, ask all your professors, despite the disturbances you've been amazing", the group smile at each other, "Ryker, we won't be losing touch with you anytime soon right?", Justine asks for the group, "hope not, and probably definetly not if you and Sasha team with Harry, I'll likely see you both often", Justine smiles slightly, "also don't forget you'll be an alpha in a months time", Jordan reminds her, Justine sighing, "I don't want to be though", "you'll do fine Justine, but if you really don't want to be, just ask your mum", Ryker suggests, Justine shakes her head, "no the pack want me as alpha, I don't understand why", "your smart", Jordan shrugs, Justine shrugs and spots the Hogwarts express coming, the five look to Hogwarts, the four students with smiles, "this is goodbye for us I suppose", "who knows maybe you'll be a teacher one day, when Ryker here is headmaster", Sasha says, Ryker chuckles, "I won't become headmaster anytime soon", "you could, you never know", Justine says and they board the train, speaking as friends rather than professor and student, Ryker was extreamly proud of the four students, having watched them grow up, at this point it was like them against the world, a smile graces Ryker's face, his thoughts causing him to be happy, he laughs as Justine plays a song on her ipod, her and Lee dancing weirdly in their compartment, "Ry, when is your birthday?", Lee asks, "not telling you that", Ryker chuckles, "I know it", Sasha yells with a smile, "and how do you know that?", Ryker asks the girl, "asked Hermione and Harry", "damn", "when is it?", Lee asks, "he's a Valentines baby", Justine says with a grin, "really?", Jordan asks with wide eyes, "annoyingly enough yes", Ryker sighs, "my sister was born on Christmas", Justine says, "so was our muggle friend's sister", Jordan says, "you guys have muggle friends?", Ryker asks, "yup, three, went to muggle primary school together till we found out what we were", Lee says, "you're parents didn't know?", Ryker asks, "mine did, obviously", Justine says, "but they wanted me to have some form of education beforehand", "muggle-born here", Sasha says, "half-bloods", Jordan says, "but same reason as Justine", "interesting", Ryker mutters, slightly surprised he had never heard of this before.

Ryker and the four step off the train, the kids instantly spotting their parents, Ryker almost stumbles as Sasha and Justine hug him, "thank you Ryker", Justine says, Ryker chuckles and hugs both, "it's alright, just don't do anything stupid, no more pranks", Ryker says as they let him go, shooting warning to Lee and Justine, "I better go, mum wants to prepare me for the alpha corination type thing", Justine sighs, "but thats a few days away", Ryker says, "yeah but she wants it to be perfect, ya'll better owl me", "good luck", Sasha says, Justine nods and smiles at the four and Ryker before running off, she knew she'd be seeing Ryker at this corination thing, "well my mums here, thanks for everything Ryker", Lee says and bro hugs Ryker before waving to the other two leaving, "im heading off with him, I'll owl you both at some point", Jordan says, "good luck with the tryouts", Ryker says, Jordan gives him a thumbs up and runs off, "you know, I thought about turning around that day I asked for your help in that hallway, im glad I didnt", Sasha says with a smile, "wouldnt have gained a friend and cool abilities", "you totally could have though", Ryker says as he walks her towards her father, "nuh uh", "yeah eh", Sasha laughs and shakes the Professors hand, "see you soon professor", "see you soon Miss Farnell", Sasha smiles and leaves with her father, Ryker smiles to himself and heads towards the exit, his four favorite students were not gone, maybe to never return to Hogwarts, he was only glad he would be able to see them around even after, and who knows, maybe he'll be able to teach their children.

"I did it!", Jordan yells as he enters the muggle diner he was meeting the three and Ryker at, "you did!", Justine yells back, Ryker chuckling, Hermione would be meeting them as well, after work, "free tickets for you sir", Jordan grins, "you jackass where's mine", Justine growls out, "I'm kidding, I can probably get everyone free tickets", "not everyone coz the vendor still needs to make money", Lee says, "I meant us, as a group Lee, and Miss Granger of course", Jordan says sitting down, Lee rolls his eyes studying the book in front of him, Ryker had actually got him to meet his grandmother and grandfather, Asena and Newt Scamander, Asena offered the boy work after seeing how he interacted with the Occamys, "hows Auror training for you both?", Jordan asks Sasha and Justine, "great", Justine says, "for you, your this weapon weilding badass", Sasha says, "yes well, if you'd just let me help you train", "shut up", "make me", both females stare at eachother, Justine with a smug grin knowing she just won and Sasha with a glare that turns into a flushed embarassed look as she looks away from the female, "hows that cute chick you keep talking about Sasha", Jordan asks, "ah thats right, little miss metamorphagus with electric blue hair and the striking purple eyes", Justine says, Sasha rolls her eyes, "eyes off her Justine", "cant help it, she's hot", "just cause everyone is prey to you doesnt mean you can have it all", "now now, not everyone is prey to me, I dont go after kids, married people, people already in relationships and complete assholes", "so just singles and nice people", Ryker says, "exactly", Justine smiles, "so might wanna tap little miss electric before I do", Justine teases and hops from her spot as Sasha goes to claw her, Justine laughing, "hello", Hermione says with a smile, "hello  Hermione", Justine greets, "hello Justine", Hermione smiles and takes a seat next to Ryker, all of them finally settling down and talking a little more maturely, at least, Lee, Sasha, Ryker and Hermione were, Jordan and Justine not so much, both bickering and annoying eachother like idiots.