36

========================

  Viteraserum  

========================

Can I just say, I love ma boi Ryker and his attitude XD

========================

"Tea?", Umbridge asks Ryker, "no thanks, I don't drink tea", "what do you drink?", "water, but I'm not thirsty, what do you want?", Ryker asks, "I wanted to ask you a series of questions", Ryker could tell the cup contain Viteraserum, a truth serum, Snape himself had warned the boy about the woman's need for his wares, Ryker had made an effort to tell Harry who told the rest of Dumbledore's Army, DA for short, "are you involved in any of the against the rules activities", "no, why would I, I absolutely hate you, the less time I spend near you the better it is for me", "oh really", "hell yes, you think I want to be here right now, I could be off studying or doing something more productive than talking to you", he sneers, "you have a very bad attitude young man", "only to those who warrants said attitude", Ryker stands and leaves the room, ignoring Umbridge as she calls out his name, he smirks knowing he just pissed the woman off, "you alright Ry?", Harry asks, "don't drink anything she offers you", Harry nods and Ryker leaves the area, projecting the message through to the other members.

For months they dodged Filch and the Squad of idiots who Umbridge sent out to try and catch the Da and soon enough Christmas would be nearing, "Come on Neville, you can do this", Ryker encourages, "Expelliarmus!", Neville shouts finally knocking Ryker's wand from his hand, Ryker grins and Neville looks at the male in shock, people gasp as they looking at the pair, "nice on Neville, you did it", Neville grins and nods people crowd him, Ryker gets his wand back and Harry places a hand on his shoulder, "thank you", "for what?", Ryker asks, "helping out around here and suggesting things to teach", Ryker shrugs, "it's alright", Harry smiles and nods, Ryker walks over to Azar and sits with him, "you've done well all year", "yeah thanks to you and Harry", "eh, I don't know about that, you were already good from the start", Azar smiles and hugs the male, "thank you Ry, your like a brother to me", "as are you Aza", Ryker hugs the boy back and smiles both separating, Maven walks into the hall over to her brothers looking completely fine from her week way, "you alright sis?", Ryker asks, Maven nods and smiles, "it still hurts a little but it's bearable now", she says in a hushed voice, her voice was smooth and feminine, a slight accent to it from her years of living with french girls, Ryker smiles and stands, pulling her into a hug, "I'm happy for you", Maven nods and hugs back, Azar joining in.

"So this is it for this lesson, Now we're not gonna be meeting again until after the holidays, so just keep practicing on your own as best you can and well done, everyone, great, great work", Harry says, Ryker smiles from beside Hermione and claps as the others do, "well done lad", Ryker says to Harry, Harry nods in thanks, "seriously, you too Ry", Ryker nods, "see you in the Common Room, Harry", Hermione says knowing Harry would like to talk to Cho, the Ravenclaw who was dating Cedric a year ago, Ryker heads out with, Hermione, Ron, Maven and Azar, all of them heading for the Gryffindor Common room.

"so how was it?", Ron asks after Harry tells them about kissing Cho, "wet, I mean she was sort of crying", Ryker sits back and smirks, "that bad at it are you?", Ron asks, Maven covering her mouth trying not to laugh, Azar had headed back to his room leaving Ryker to sit with Hermione, Maven on the floor leaning against Ron's leg and Harry in front of the fire, "I'm sure Harry's kissing was more than satisfactory", Hermione defends, "Cho spends half her time crying these days", "you'd think a bit of snogging would cheer her up", Ron says, "don't you understand how much she must be feeling?", Hermione asks, "well, obviously she's feeling sad about Cedric, and confused about liking Harry and guilty about kissing him, conflicted because Umbridge might sack her mum from the Ministry and frightened about failing her OWLs, because she's worried about everything", "one person couldn't feel all that, they'd explode", Ron says, "just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon", Hermione remarks causing the group to laugh, Maven just smiles, "will you both be joining us for the holidays?", Harry asks the siblings, Ryker shrugs, "I have a pack to look after", Mave looks at them, "my parents are going away, I was planning to hang out at the pack house with Ry", she says softly, the trio staring at her in shock, "you speak, so your not mute", Ron says, "she was, my pack doctor fixed her vocal cords for her", Ryker states, "so this is only recent", Hermione asks, Maven nods, "I don't plan on talking often or at all to be honest, if this could be kept a secret that would be good", the Trio nods, "yeah no problem", Ron says with a smile.