57

========================

Deatheater Renegade

========================

Can someone tell me how many "names/titles" Ryker has at this point XD

========================

Ryker and Peter land in Hogsmeade outside a friend's house, Ryker and this man had only talked briefly once when he look Maven here, Ryker knocks on the mans door and it opens, "Aberforth", Ryker greets, "Cernunnos", Ryker nods and the man ushers the pair in, "Peter and I need passage into Hogwarts", "why would you need to go in there its dangerous", Aberforth states, "we need to see someone", Aberthol sighs and nods, "through the portrait", Ryker looks to the portrait of Ariana Dumbledore, Albus, and Aberforth's sister, Ryker looks at her and she nods to him and opens her portrait allowing the pair through, Ryker pulls on his red hoodie and mask as they reach the end and Peter pushes the portrait door open, people immediately look at them and some begin whispering, "that's the red wolf", one whispers, Ryker jumps down, and Peter hops down next to him, "Peter!", a voice yells and runs through hugging the male who grins and hugs back, "Red", a dark-skinned boy greets him, "I'm Lee Jordan", Ryker shakes his hand and looks around at the kids, "are they starving you?", he asks, Jordan nods, "I'll be back soon then", Ryker says and moves through the crowd, people making way for him, a hand grips his arm as he stands in front of the ROR door, "who are you?", Ryker turns his head looking at Neville, "you'll find out soon enough", Ryker says and exits the room, magically changing his hoodie to black and his mask into a new death-eater one, designed differently.

Severus looks up tiredly and almost stumbles out of his chair upon seeing his son standing in front of him, "Cernunnos", he whispers, unsure if it was just a hallucination, "yeah, I'm really here dad", Severus instantly pushes himself up out of his chair and walks around the desk pulling his son into a hug, almost crying, "hey dad", Ryker chokes out and hugs his father tears pooling in his eyes, "I thought you were dead", Severus says, "nope, it'll take a lot more to kill me believe me", "I know", "dad you cant keep starving the Griffindors", "they've won Cernunnos", Severus says seperating from his son, "no they havent, not yet, not while Potter is still breathing", "how can you have so much hope in the boy", "because I have faith in my beleifs, in my girlfriend, in my friends, in my family", Severus looks down, "go to the Kitchens, get them food, sneak your way around the school okay?", Ryker nods, "it's what I'm best at, oh and I'll be taking the Carrows job from now on", Ryker says and leaves his father, "be careful, please son", Ryker stops at the door, his door on the handle, a small smile on his face, "of course father", Ryker sends the man a small smile and leaves placing his mask back up.

"Twinkie", Ryker calls into the kitchens, "Mr. Ryker your back", the elf cheers and hugs him, "yes I am, but keep your voices down, I need you all to make food for about a hundred or more people and send it to the ROR, can I trust you to do that, tell them it's from Red", Twinkie nods and the elves immediately get to it while Ryker heads to his old room.

Ryker looks over his room, seeing how dusty it was now, it wasn't used often that much could be clear, hell dust was coating the white covers over the furniture, "I knew it was you", Ryker turns his head and looks to his sister, "who else did you think?", Maven smiles and runs up to her brother hugging him, Ryker hugging her back tightly, "none of them know it's you", "I'd like to keep it that way", "of course", Maven mutters and steps back, "come to the ROR", "I'll be there later", "you sure", Ryker nods and Maven kisses his cheek and leaves swiftly while Ryker heads to his room and finds a picture of him and Hermione, a smile graces his lips and he gently takes the photo out and slips it into his pocket, he takes off his clothes replacing them with black jeans, a black shirt, and a black coat, he sits on his bed and pulls on his black combat boots before slipping his wand In its holster on his wrist and heads out, pulling on his death-eater mask, he stalks the halls and the Carrows look at him as he passes, confused, "who the hell are you?", one of them asks, Ryker stops and turns, "someone you don't want to cross kid", he hisses out, they quickly draw their wands, "I'm sent here to torture kids like you", Ryker warns, they don't back down and go to throw a spell only for Ryker to hit them both with the torture spell, making them double over in pain, he held power, that was obvious, he wasn't as good as Dumbledore or him, but he still held power that was better than most, the carrows scream out in pain and Ryker swiftly leaves, he stands outside the ROR and looks around making sure no one sees him as he changes his mask back to its original look of a wolf skull and enters seeing people eating and smiling, laughing and joking around, looking a lot happier than they had when he arrived, "you did this?", Maven whispers to him, as he stands beside her, "Jordan said he was starving you all, I just convinced dad", "he knows your here?", Ryker nods, "he cares about us you know, he was never doing it for himself, we were both at play and still are, like pieces on a chessboard", Maven smiles, "you should take off that mask", Ryker frowns and sighs, "please, Ry", Maven asks, "did you say Ry?", Neville asks, walking over, Ryker looks to him, "is it really you?", Neville asks, Ryker nods and pulls off his mask, Neville immediately hugs him, Ryker hesitantly hugging back, "dude when we heard you were a Deatheater traitor we thought you were dead", Neville says stepping back, "well here I am", "yeah as the Red wolf, man you were in business even when you were a death-eater, we owe you a lot", "Neville, stop please, none of you owe me a thing", "let's hear it for the Red Wolf who provided us with this amazing meal and the protection we've always needed", Seamus yells, Ryker tenses slightly and rubs the back of his neck looking down, "where is he anyway?", Seamus yells, "right here", Neville says pointing to Ryker who holds his mask in his hand and looks up slightly, people gasping, "Ryker, is that you?", Seamus asks, Ryker nods and the male grins, "lets hear it for our Deatheater Renegade!", Seamus yells, everyone cheers and Ryker chuckles, he's had many nicknames at this point.

A/N

1. Cernunnos Ryker Snape/Layland 2. Slytherin Loner 3. Slytherin Renegade 4. Alpha of Alphas 5. Alpha 6. Red Wolf 7. Deatheater Renegade 8. Traitor Are there any more I haven't mentioned?