18

========================

Leisure

========================

"Run your World"

========================

Ryker and Maven walk through the courtyard looking at people wearing a badge that changed from, Cedric rules to Potter stinks.

Now he was glad that the attention wasn't on him but he still found it rude.

"Ryker", Cedric calls running over to the Slytherin male, "hey Ced", Ryker greets stopping, "Dragons", Cedric says, "the first task is Dragons", "how do you know?", Ryker asks, "Potter told me".

Ryker nods, "thank you", Cedric nods and ruffles the boys hair before letting Ryker and Maven continue on.

'wonder which dragons their putting on', Ryker shrugs and they stop watching as Moody shoves a Ferret down Crabbs pants.

Ryker and Maven stand beside Cedric watching as McGonnagal stop the mad professor.

The Ferret turns into Draco causing Ryker to laugh and Maven to cover her mouth in silent laughter.

McGonagall disperses everyone and the siblings bolt to the music room.

Ryker sits on a couch a guitar in hand, he strums the cords and smiles humming.

"la da da da da da", he sings, Maven grins and Azar walks in and sits down watching Ryker sing.

Feeling my way through the darkness
Guided by a beating heart
I can't tell where this journey will end
But I know where it starts

They tell me I'm too young to understand
They say I'm caught up in a dream
Well, life will pass me by if I don't open up my eyes
Well, that's fine by me

So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost

So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost

I tried carrying the weight of the world
But I've only have two hands
Hope I get the chance to travel the world
But I don't have any plans

I wish that I could stay forever this young
Not afraid to close my eyes
Life's a game made for everyone
And love is the prize

So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost

So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost

So wake me up
So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost

Didn't know I was lost
I didn't know I was lost
I didn't know (didn't know, didn't know)

Maven and Azar claps as he finishes, smiles on both their faces watching Ryker finish the song.

"Mr. Layland", Snape greets having heard his son sing, the boy had obviously gotten it from his mother.

"Sir?", Ryker asks, "Albus would like to talk to you".

Ryker nods and places the guitar down, "I'll see you both later", Ryker states and hugs Azar before kissing Maven on the forehead walking out with the broody professor.

"Your fond of the girl", "she is my sister", Ryker states causing the professor to stop, "that's actually Maven?", Ryker stops and turns, nodding to the professor.

"Yeah, her adoptive parents told her she had an older brother, she knew it was me the moment she asked my name", Ryker explains.

"Does she really know about me?", Snape asks, his voice slightly shakey, only noticable to those with a keen sense of hearing something that Ryker didnt miss.

"Yes", Ryker answers and continues on, Snape continues to walk on as well, trying to ignore the sadness that had taken over him.

It had been 11 years since he had seen either of his children but the moment he saw Ryker he knew, he knew it was his son, both Maven and Ryker had more of their mothers looks but he still knew, he had only wondered where Maven was, now that it was confirmed a familiar sadness has settled into his chest, a sadness almost the same as when he'd lost Lilly, a sadness that was the same as when he found out he got his best friend pregnant for the second time with a girl, the same sadness that had taken over him when he had to leave his two children at an Orphanage after their mother had died, he had lost so many people over his years but here stood his two children, one a smart and caring mute and the other a smart but cunning and brave wolf-shifter, someone who would help his friends in a moments notice.

Snape watches as Ryker converses with Albus easily.

"You know what the first task is?", Dumbledore asks.

Ryker nods, "Dragons", "do you know what kind?", "I can only guess which ones, but I know how to defend myself from most of them", Dumbledore nods, "I'm not allowed to tell you which dragons are being chosen to be used in the Tournament however I can tell you to sneak into the forests", Ryker nods and is dismissed.