23

========================

Gilly Weed

========================

Doods I'm tired XD

========================

"how did you get this place?" Azar asks looking around the secret Dormitory, "Dumbledore gave it to me, I never asked if you both wanted to move into the spare bedrooms", "can I check them out?", Azar asks, Ryker nods and Azar runs up the stairs while Ryker walks up, walking into the room to the right of his knowing it's the room, Maven would most likely like, he sits her on the bed, "I'll just get you some of my clothes", Maven smiles and nods thankful she now had her older brother to help her, the room was brightly lit, white sheets, walls bits of darker colors or blue here and there, Maven definetly liked the room, she carefully stands making sure to keep her balance and looks at the bathroom seeing its spacious, a large spar like bathtub sat in the corner, a shower to its right, toilet to the left against another wall, sink and the basic stuff, like Azar she also would like the space and the comfort with living with her two brothers, a smile graces her lips and she stands near the window, the early rays of sun hitting her skin, Ryker walks into the room and she turns taking the clothes gently from him, 'thank you', Ryker smiles, "I'll tell Dumbledore to have your items moved", 'thank you', Maven nods and Ryker kisses her forehead before checking on Azar seeing him looking around his room with a grin, Bookshelves sat against the walls, filled with different books on mainly potions and creatures, some on herbology, and others were random books, Azar looks to Ryker who leans against the doorway, "can we really stay with you?", he asks, Ryker nods, "of course", "yes, thank you!", Azar yells causing Ryker to smile, Ryker walks over to Maven, "I'll be back soon, I'll go talk to Dumbledore", Maven nods, "oh the lady in the portrait is Raina and Azar, the password is Runepoor", the pair nod and Ryker heads to the headmasters office, "Ryker", Dumbledore greets, "morning professor", "you have chosen two people to take the rooms", Dumbledore states, "can you really read my mind, do I have to block people off harder", "no Ryker, it was just a feeling", Ryker nods, "yeah, Maven and Azar", "your sister and her brother", "yes", Ryker confirms, "I'll have their things sent over", Ryker nods, "do you know what the second task is?", Ryker nods, "I don't know how I'm going to hold my breath underwater for an hour", "perhaps you should research", Dumbledore suggests, Ryker nods, "I'm gonna do some research with Azar and Maven", Dumbledore nods and Ryker walks out, bidding the headmaster a good morning.

Azar, Maven, and Ryker sit in an aisle between the bookshelves with Hermione, Harry and a sleeping, Ron, Hermione and Ryker stand close, Ryker's hand laced with Hermione's while he reads, "can you tell me again?", Hermione asks, "Come seek us where our voices sound", Harry says with a sigh, "The Black Lake, that's obvious", Hermione states, "An hour long you'll have to look", "Again, Obvious, though admittedly potentially problematic", "Potentially Problematic?", Harry asks, "when's the last time you held your breath underwater for an hour, Hermione?", "its times like these I wish I was a Demigod and related to Poseidon", Ryker sighs and shakes his head, "Hate to break up the skull session", Moody states looking over the six students, "Professor McGonagall wants you in her office", he states, the golden trio go to move, "not you potter, just Weasley, Granger, and Mr. Ericsson", Azar looks to Ryker and Maven confused who look equally confused, "but sir, the second task is only hours away and-", "Exactly, presumably Potter and Layland is well prepared by now and could do with a good night's sleep, go now!", Moody commands, "you'll be okay yeah?", Rykr asks the boy, Azar nods, "see you tomorrow if you're not up later", he says hugging Ryker and kissing Maven on the cheek before running off catching up with Hermione and Ron, "Longbottom!", Moody calls, the boy stopping and looking at them, "why don't you help Potter and Layland put their books back", Neville nods and Moody hobbles off, Ryker puts his books away with the help of Maven, "you know if your interested in plants, you'd be better off with Goshhawk's guide to Herbology, did you know there's a wizard in Nepal who's growing gravity-resistant trees?", "well I'll add that to my list of weirdly awesome things that I didn't know" Ryker mutters, "Neville, no offense but I really don't care about plants, now if there's a Tibetan turnip that will allow me to breathe underwater for an hour, then great but otherwise", Harry sighs, "I don't know about a turnip but you could always use Gilly weed".