1. Forget

Tin Pov

"Can, hurry up. We are getting late." I said to my boyfriend because he still eating. (Why Can so slow in eating --")

"Wait for me na ~ I just finished my food. Wait for me" I saw he took his plate to the kitchen then wear his shoes.

"Come on.," I said with boring face to him

"Okay, let's go~" he smiles at me innocently, I just shook my head.

In the car.

"Mm... Tin~"

He paused, I look at him for a while and then concentrate on riding.

"What Can?"

"Mm.. today are you free?"

"Why are you asking like that?"

"After class, are you free?" He looks at me with shiny eyes.

"Of course, I am not free. I have to pick you up after your football things then we going home."

"So you coming to my field practice?!?!" He said excitedly and showering me with a smile.

"Of course, I am coming. I am with Pete too, because he needs to look his bae play."

"Thank you, Tin~" he looking down look at his leg, I see his ear turn red. He is shy.

At school.

"I gotta go, thank you Tin~"

"Wait" he stopped and look at me.

"You forget something." He just looks at me confused. I sigh and pull him to me, kiss him passionately.

"You forget this. Susuna~" I kiss his cheeks, I see him turn red and nod shyly at me.

I smile at him and go to my class.

"So, are you happy now?" Said Pete to me in the class.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't play innocent like Can, please?" Pete said with a curious look and sarcasm in his voices.

I just smile like an idiot.

"Ah, my friend to fall in love with his boyfriend~"

"Shut up!"

Let just say, I don't trust anyone beside Pete. I consider him is my friend who will not take advantage of me. Pete will mind his business and so do I. He needs me when I need him vice versa (for the study of course and counseling for love now). He has a boyfriend, Ae, for the first I don't trust him because I think he is a bad advantage to Pete (because he is commoner, yeah I and Pete is rich people, but Pete is kind not like me who will think badly of commoner person first). It takes a while to make me trust Ae, but we are the best buddy right now (because he is Can best friend and I will do anything to make him happy)

"TIN!"

I startled.

"Why are you spacing out like that? Let's go, they will start the sparring" Pete said to me and hurried me.

At the football field.

Pete and I sit on the bench. I saw him happily play football. As I don't look at him,

"Can! Watch out!!"

I heard someone call my Can. I look at field spontaneously. I saw him passed out in the field. I am shocked and hurried walk there and saw his friends carried him to the infirmary.

"What happened?" I ask one of his friends called Good.

"He.. the ball.. hit.. him.." Good said.

"How can that happen?"

Good just shrug at me "I.. don't.. know. but.."

"What?" I ask.

"Mm.. before we are.. having.. a match.. he is.. look like thinking.. something.. if Can think... maybe.. something.. happen recently" Good look at me, maybe I know the answer.

I shook my head. What Can thinking? Is he angry at me? But I am not doing anything...

The doctor in the infirmary has checked him and see us (in this moment just Pete, Can, Ae, and Good).

"Let him rest. He looks tired."

"Mm.."

I heard Can mumble and his eyes open.

"Where am I?" Ask Can

"In the infirmary, are you okay?" I said.

He just looks at me confused I tilted my head not knowing why he does that.

"Mm... Who are you?" I am shocked by his question. "Hey, Can are you okay?" Ae said hurriedly to Can.

"Huh? Ae what are you doing here?" Can confuse and so do we (Me, Pete, Ae, and Good look at him confuse. What just happen to my Can?!)

"You don't remember him?" Pete asks Can while touching Tin's shoulder.

Can shook his head and said to him "and you, who are you? Are you two friends of Ae?" Can just look at me and Pete innocently.

"Can, this is serious. Don't you dare to joke with us?!" Ae said while annoyed with Can behavior.

"What are you talking about Ae? I don't understand. Why I am here actually?"

"You.... don't.... remember?" Good said

"I.. we have a match today.. we must be late" Can said.

"The match has ended 1 hour ago." Tin finally said something, but his eyes look sad.

"Huh?"

"Let just say 20 minutes you in the field you passed out because the ball hit you hard." Tin said again.

"You don't remember him? He is your.."

"Roommate," Tin said cutting Pete words.

Pete just looks at Tin with what looking at him.

"Sorry to trouble you.. mm.."

"Tin, my name is Tin. It is okay maybe you can remember something" I stand up then walk away. As I walk away, I feel some hand touch my shirt. I look at my back and saw Can look at me with worried eyes.

"Are you okay? You look like you want to cry?" The other just look at Can fondly. I just nod "Are you remember your place?" I ask him and he just shook his head. I sighed. "Sorry..." Can look down. "It is okay, let go home." Can look at me happily. "Okay"

I take his bag into my shoulder and walk to my car with him.

"Guys, bye.." Can say to his friends.

I feel my phone vibrated and see Pete sending me a message.

What are you going to do Tin? What the hell was that?

Shut up

Don't shut up at me. Why you don't tell him a truth?

I don't know, I don't want him afraid or shock. He asks me who am I to me feel hurt to me so I just let it go for a moment

Are you sure this is okay? What your heart said to you, iceberg?!

Just let time answer.

I closed my phone and look at Can who look at me questionably. "What Can?" I ask annoyed. He startled and look down "No.. nothing.. is fine don't mind me... I am sorry if I make you annoyed"

I look at him, I don't wanna be angry with him but I am upset. Why this is happening to my Can, why. I am driving us home.

---

Are you curious about the story? Comment if you want more~