13. The dinner

Can POV

My heart beat rapidly as soon Tin's mother ask one question to me. Simple one but hard to answer.

"Can, what did you see in my son?"Tin's mother asks me while mixing the ingredients.

What did I see in Tin? I am silent but still helping her.

Emma POV

It is so cute when I see Can can't answer my simple question. I am a little bit sad when he can't answer my question. He can just say his boyfriend is handsome etc. Maybe Can didn't find Tin handsome? I laugh silently with my thought. Poor my son if that really in Can thought. Maybe If  I give some... My evils mind running wild, this child is good for my playmates. *snickered*

"Are you date my son for money?"

"No!!" He answers immediately with shock in his face. Oh, he is so cute. I scream really hard in my head. I nod to him. At least he is not for money, He is a kind boy, I am right.

"So, why you can't answer my simple question?" I ask him with the innocent voice of mine but a little bit intimidating. 

He flinches and lowers his head. Poor my hearts, he looks like an abandoned puppy.

"Give me the spoon," I ask him and he gives the spoon. "You can go upstairs, Can. I can take care of this by myself." He looks like want to says something but held it and gives me nods then out of the kitchen while I can see a little guilt in his face.

"I hope you can answer my little simple question..." I say to him with a whisper.

Can POV

"I hope you can answer my little simple question," I halt and turn around only can see her back cooking happily in the kitchen.

Is Tin's mother hate me? I walking to the upstairs where Tin's room is. I push the door and see Tin sleeping soundly in his bed. He looks like a child. I approaching him and sit beside him. I see my cute and handsome boyfriend sleeping soundly. I brush his hair.

"What I see in you?" I mumbling to myself. I still brush his hair and pat his head. Tin looks like stir wakes up but only got close to Can's hand.

"Is me who should ask you, what you see in me, Tin. You all to perfect to me, and I am just no one," I answer myself. Why I am getting depressed over this. Slowly I can feel my cheeks wet, I am crying. I rush to the bathroom and wipe my tears then wash my face.

Why I am so sensitive over this?  I sigh.

Emma POV

I finish making dinner. I walk to the upstairs want to calling the boys. I giggle, excite to meet the little Can. As I want to knock the door I heard,

"What I see in you?" Oh, it is Can voice, he is still thinking about my question, how cute. I giggle silently but not after that,

"Is me who should ask you, what you see in me, Tin. You all to perfect to me, and I am just no one," I stop my giggling and see the closed door in front of me. I am curious about his words. I know my son who woos Can first. My son always talks about how difficult approach Can who only look at him as a best friend. Sometimes I pitied my son because who cannot fall in love with my son? My son has everything. I know every girl in this country drooling and need a boyfriend like my son, but not the person they look but what my son has. How confident am I, right? But, this is my son who we are talking about, I am curious how honest Can thought about Tin. It is like Can really love Tin, and everything his care is Tin. It is liked Can happiness is Tin happiness.