10. Gloomy and Truth

Continuation Anniversary pt. 3

Can POV

Can anxiety make him fidgeting non stop, he is afraid what will happen next if he meet Tin later. He walk around in the room calming himself. As time goes by, Can who still in his room remember about the gift for their anniversary.

Can open the drawer and take the box that he prepared last week. He opening the box and see a silver bracelet and it have his name and Tin name, Cantalopue~Tin Methannat. He smile and frown. Thinking how will he give the present as this morning Tin accidentally know that he didn't have amnesia. Can look at the time, 3 PM, shia! Tin class is done and I am still here

He text his sister that he is going to Tin house. He driving to their home, didn't forget to bring the present.

After maybe 15 minutes, Can arriving, he see Tin car already parked and he gulp because nervousness get him.

God, he already in home Please God help me...

Then he put the box inside his bag and get out from the car after he parked. Right now he is in front of the door. Can nervousness make his face going pale or maybe blue. Panicked can be seen in Can face. As he is going to open the door, the door open by itself and there is Tin standing in front of him. Can who still looking down, know his boyfriend right now in front of him by looking Tin feet. Can scared to make a sound furthermore look at Tin. Can sweat little,  fidgeting and didn't want to look at Tin at all.

"Can.." Tin call him who still stand in front of him. Can tensed as Tin call by the name. Can still afraid and can't thinking anything.

He can hear Tin sighed a little.

"Can, look at me" Tin who soften his voice ask Can to look at him.

Can who still scared shook his head and stand still. God know if Tin ask him anymore Can will burst in tear, as his eyes already wanted to cry. This is the worst anniversary ever, I am making my boyfriend mad and I can't look at him. I want to get away from here....

"Can, please look at me" Tin once again ask him in really soft voice even his heart right now still upset for what happen this morning but seeing Can in this state really hurts his heart.

Can shook his head and step back little away from Tin. Tin grab both of Can hands.

"Come here, don't get away from me"

"No, I don't wanna. I am...." Can finally said some words to Tin and suppressing himself not to cry in front of Tin.

Tin POV

No no no I don't mean to make him scared like that. Okay, I am little upset about this morning that I found out Can actually didn't have amnesia but I am glad too. Seeing him in this state and after I read his journal before I know the truth about Can in the phone make my heart feel devastated.

I hold his hands, I can feel he tensed at my touch. Oh no, I am making him really scared..
I don't care about his lying and pull him to me and close the door and hug him really heart.

"It is okay, Can" I hug, patted his head and kiss his hair showing my caring to him.

Can POV

He hug me and kiss me in my head. I feel loved and not an angry moment. Tin still loved me. I feel my heart warm and my eyes burst into tears.

"Sorry~ *sob* I am *sob* sorry *sob*" I am crying mess in his hug as I hugging him back.

"Ssh.. it is okay.. I know Can..." Tin calm me down by hug and patting my head then kiss my hair. I am still crying in his hug feeling guilty about everything. Can break the hug, push me a little and seeing me who still crying. He wipes my tears by his thumbs and caress my cheeks by both of his hands.