Anniversary pt. 2

Pond POV

I saw Tin alone in the canteen, I am with Aim going to him.

"Oho~ where is Can?"

Tin look at me with confuse.

"Don't you know?"

"Know what?" I see Aim maybe she knows something but she just shake her head.

I see Tin hold some journal in his hand and look at it with a worried face.

"Hey, dude, what's wrong? Are you fight with Can?" I ask with concern.

"He has amnesia" Tin told me.

I and Aim look each other and confuse.

"What do you mean?" Aim ask Tin.

Tin tell the story, Me and Aim have a worried thinking.

"He is not wishing some trouble, right?" I whispering in Aim ear.

Aim shake her head. "I hope not"

"So what do you do now? Okay you tell him that you are his FRIEND, but are you going like this?" I ask. Sometimes, hmm, I don't know, is my friends is too stupid or what. I don't know anymore.

Then my phone ring and see Can call me.

"Speaking of which, he call me right now.." I show him my phone call.

"Can you loudspeaker it? I wanna hear him"

"Sure" I do as he ask because I know how possessive Tin can be even I am his friend.

"Hello, Can, what's up?"

"Ai Pond! The book, is it with you?" I tilt my head confuse and so do Tin and Aim.

"The book that you lend me two days ago? Yes, It is with me"

"No.. The envelopment I gave you yesterday with ChaAim.. Is there any journal or book there?" Can said with hopefully in his voice.

"What book do you mean? I heard you just hit by ball and don't remember anything maybe you forget where the last you put your journal?"

"No I am not having amnesia. I am just pretending here, just shut up tell me are you seeing the book?" I gasp then I can see the devil aura in Tin. Can you are dead for sure...

I am looking at Tin hand and I am guessing if it that book that Can mean.
"Is it blue one and have gold line in the cover?" I ask as I see the book in Tin hand and Tin see the book too.

"YES!! The blue one!! Is it with you?"

"The book is with me Can" Tin suddenly answer Can with stern voice. I gulp and give my phone to him so that Tin can talk to Can himself. I hope Tin do not break my phone. I am begging with my heart.

"Wh...at?"Can stutter.

"Can you tell me what the hell is going on now, please?" Tin ask holding his anger. My phone!! Please don't break it. Can you ass I look at Tin hopefully he didn't think to break my phone.

".. Ai Tin..Sorry!" the Can just abruptly hung up the call.

Tin look at the phone with gloom face and angry aura. I just gulp and hold Aim hand.
Then Tin sighed and give my phone back.

"Thank you" Tin said still with stern voice holding in the anger. I just nod and walk away from him with Aim.

Can POV

"WHAT SHOULD I DO, LEY?!" My brother have panicked face as his face went pale.

Lemon POV

"Ley! What should I do?!" Can panicked face worrying me not to much

"Keep calm P' if Tin knows then let he knows just easy."

"I am death, Ley. Not only Tin will be mad at me but my friends too.. I imagine Tin mad plus Ae rant and Pete flat faced.. Gosh!! IT SCARED ME!!! What should I do? Should I went somewhere at least they can't reach me... or maybe I just vanishing myself.. uhmm.. uhmmm.. what should.."

"STOP P'Can!!!! Calm down.. ugh... stop thinking! Your thought is unbelievable right now" I stop my brother because if he thinking to much he is being unreasonable. I am sure of it.

"Thinking? Ley, I am thinking!!! Huhuhu I hate thinking!!"

Is my brother have bipolar disorder uggh why my brother this stupid when he is smart or sneaky I think

I sighed and knock my brother head with my hand.

"What are you doing? It is hurt you know"

"Yes I know P'.. You are being unreasonable right now.. God.. calm down.. someday they will know.. this time a little bit faster"

"Too fast, I am still can't find who will attack us and I still didn't get what is the meaning of my dream. I still didn't doing anything.. I"

"You are not alone P' Let P'Tin know about you. If he loved you enough he will understand. Furthermore maybe he will punished you first after solving the problem"

"LEY!"  I laugh hard at misery brother of mine.

Then my phone ring I see the caller ID. P'Tin

"Hello P'Tin~" I answer him and my brother look shock as he went blue. I turn on the loudspeaker so that my brother can hear him.

"Is Can with you?" I look at my brother who shake his head furiously. How cute

"Hmm... do you want true answer or.."

"I will buy you dress as much as you want for the party" P'Tin cut me and my brother look shock then glare at me.

I smile devily to my brother. Your problem not mine, I am not helping you this time. You have P'Tin I tell my brother in silent.

"You know P'.. My brother is with me right now but he force me not tell you~" i answer him with sad voice of mine. My brother just gawk and his jaw dropped as I betrayed him for the first time.

"Okay. Cantaloupe, I know you hear me right now. Go back home after your class or even you are not I wish you already in home when I got back. I mean it" P'Tin hissed and hung up the call.

"P' you are dead" I laugh at my brother as my brother panicked and went pale.

I bet tonight they will have some steamy night. I can't wait...

At Can room

What should I do?

Tin know.. Huhuhu...

I am rolling at my bed didn't know what reason I must tell Tin. I know Tin is mad and I don't know how I will react to him. I look at the time 12.30 pm. I sighed. Two hours to go before Tin back home.

Okay, you can do it Can. Tin still love you and maybe he will forgive you..

I felt dying and want to cry. I am thinking how stupid am I doing this to Tin. I sighed and going back to home, Tin house.

***

ReyaFY555