Side Story - Can's Birthday pt. 1

A/N

This is a short story about Can's birthday.
Today is his birthday, November 7th, check it out 😊😊😊

***

Tin house

Today is my faen birthday, I am preparing something for his present. This morning I deliberately did not wake him up and didn't say happy birthday to him. I am writing a note making some excuse.

Dear honey,

I am sorry I have to do something and it is urgent. I'll call Pete and Ae to pick you up and send you to the campus.Today you have afternoon activity on campus, right? Don't be late and eat your breakfast.

From your Faen

Tin

As I left Can alone sleeping at home, I am going to my family house. My brother promised me to give a address to somewhere.

"This is the address, not to far from Siam Paragon what are you doing there?" My brother ask and I just smiling at him and take the note that he give me. 

"Ah, I remember today is Can birthday, right? Don't tell me.." I leave my brother didn't want him teasing me. "Wait, Tin.." I looked back at my brother and he give me something in paper bag. "Give it to Can, give my blessing to him in his birthday, this is from me, Hin, and my son" my brother said to me. I nodded to him. "I gotta go"

I look at the address that my brother gave me. Hmm.. Forest Bake it is really not far to Siam. I call the place.

"Sawadee, may I help you?"

"I reserved some homemade cake, yesterday I called the owner to help him making the cake together today at 9 am."

"May I know whose name the order is?"

"Tin Methannat"

".... Okay sir, the owner told me and she is waiting for you."

"Okay I will be there in 30 minutes, may you informed her?"

"Okay, Sir."

"Thank you" I hung up the call and going to the place.

At Forest Bake Bangkok

I see the place, it is beautiful. The place have vintage charm and comfy place. I am looking a woman standing there wearing white clothes (chef clothes) and black apron. She look at me when I see her standing.

 She look at me when I see her standing