6. Past 5 - Wish come true

At Tin house

"I'm home" Can said while they arrive at home.

Tin closed the door and take off his shoes then put them in the shoe cabinet.

"Can, your shoes..." Tin said.

Can always take off his shoes but not put it back in the cabinet. Tin always remind him, while Can always smile stupidly at his behaviour and do as Tin habit.

At the living room

Can laying down on the sofa, rolling his body around the sofa.

"Woof..." a golden retriever approach him.
"Gucci~" Can cutely snuggle at Tins dog.
"How are you today? Are you being a good boy at home?" Can ask the dog.
"Woof.. woof.." the dog answer as it can understand Can.

"Only you can communicate with him happily. If someone saw you, maybe they think you have physic power" Tin said while he put the food in the dinning table.

"Aw.. your dog is understand me, not me~" as he stroke the dog head.

"Woof... woof..."
"Your hungry?" Can looks at the dog.
"Woof"
"Okay, follow me, I will give you a food"
The dog follow Can to the kitchen room.

"Who said the dog can understand first????" Tin said and sitting down on the edge of sofa.
"Hmph!" Grumble Can done feeding Tin's dog and went to the living room.

Can saw Tin who sat in the sofa, smiling maliciously went to him. Tin who sat down resting his eyes for a while, then he felt something in his thigh. Can laying his head down in Tin's lap, Tin saw Can smiling at him. Can reached his hand to Tin's check brushed them then slowly hold on his collar neck then pull it to get near to him. Peck him and smile at him.

Tin who taken aback at Can's behaviour only froze at the moment. Their eyes locked each other, Tin look at Can's clear eyes lovingly, smile at Can bright face, closer..

"You look stunning, babe" Tin said mesmerizing Can.

"I love you.." Can said to Tin.

Tin being close to Can face slowly kiss him in the lips passionately. They fought for their dominance, Tin pull him up so Can can sit in his lap. Can put his hands around Tin neck still kissing him. Still fought their dominance, slowly Can submit to Tin dominance. They eat each other lips and the room filled by Can's moan.

"Mmnn.. mnn... mph.." his moan sounds sweet to Tin. Tin hand slowly undress Can, taking off the shirt and Can tried to push Tin to take a breath. Tin still kissing him even Can tried to push him, until he pull his head himself. Both of them taking a breath like they had marathon.

Sweat lingering in Can forehead and body. His lips was messy and his face look like he is drunk (a/n: drunk for Tin kisses 😶😶😶). Lips opened and breath can be heard from Can mouth. His lips full of saliva like he wearing a ton of lip-gloss. His cheek turning shade of red and his eyes become dreamy as he look at Tin lovingly smiling. Tin still lock his eyes on Can who look him like that and it make him a little bit turn on. Tin lick his lips and his eyes turn into wolf who want to eat his prey.

"More~" Can slowly being held by Tin when he wanted to take closer to Tin. Can only focused on Tin lips still taking a breath.

"Let's continue on bed. I wanna eat your lips" Tin said with dominance in his voice.
"Please~" Can answer him exceedingly.
"Patience my baby" Tin said and he brushed Can lips and cheek with his thumb like want to brush off Can red cheeks.

Tin holding him in bridal style to their room (a/n: ehem.. I mean Tin room). As they arrive in the room, Tin throw him into bed, Can surprise at sudden act of Tin who and feeling helpless when Tin push him hard into kisses and touch.