7. Present an Decision

Unknown POV

"Can, what a beautiful name just like the person. It is a shame that you are being with Methannat." Black silhouette can be seen in somewhere holding the photo of Can wearing football uniform. The room is small, full of photo of Can, either he is alone or with his friends, but you never found photo of him beside Tin at all, except one photo that was crossed with red ink placed in the middle of the room, Tin photo while holding Can hand at Siam Paragon.

***

Present

"Please remember Can. I miss you." Tin said with sad voice, not knowing the little boy heard him in his sleep. He just sleep beside Can.

Can snuggled to Tin and make a frown face while sleeping. He mumbling incoherently and tears drop from his eyes. "I am sorry, Tin" he said when he know Tin already asleep beside him.

Can slowly wake up and sit beside sleeping Tin. He brush Tin hair slowly and kiss his forehead passionately. Looking peacefully sleeping Tin make Can heart at ease.

Who was that person? Can remember the incident when he saw one figure who was familiar to him before being hit by the ball. The silhouette look really familiar to him but he can't recall when the last time he saw the figure. 

Flashback at the football field

Can sat at the bench before the match getting start. Good who saw Can sat at the bench looking serious in the face made him confuse. What happen to Can? Good said with his mind walking to the Can.

Good tapped Can shoulder. "Are... you okay.... Can?" 

Can look at Good, feeling anxious about what answer he will give to his friend. He forcefully smile to his hand and nodded hos head. "Of course I am okay. Is there something on my face?" Can said while looking at Good and smile at him. Good silently look at Can behavior who look suspiciously to him. "You.. look....., ..awful" Good said while pointing his face. "Hmm.. maybe I am worried because Tin still not here." Can said with pout in his mouth. I hope Good believe me. Good look around and see there is no Tin at the supporter bench. Good nodded "He.. will be.. here.. Don't worry" Good said and stroke Can hair. Can smile at Good and sigh in relieve when Good going back to the beach.

Can worried about the letter that P'No gave him a few days ago. Can thought, he and Tin will be danger. As the dream came a few days ago, then what Lemon said to him, make his head full of thought. Can is stressed, he think what he shouldn't think now. Then he hear his phone rang.

"Hello?" Can pick up the phone.

"Hello, P'.."

"Hey, Ley, what's wrong?"

"Umm... Lemon wanna said sorry to P'Can.."

"..."

"Lemon is sorry na~, Lemon didn't mean to say it all. Lemon was to worried about P' condition"

Can felt on tension in his heart being pulled out when he is hearing what his sister said. Can smile as the one of the weight in his heart went off. "*Chuckle* Ley.."

"I am sorry P', I just like you and P'Tin together, I am worried about your dream too, but I still wanna believe what mother said about fifth dream. Hence, I.." Lemon said with the concern in her voice.

"Can! Let's go! The match is about to start!" Some of Can friend shout to Can.

"Sorry Ley, P' gotta go na~, P' love Lemon, P' forgive you, bye"

"P'... There's.." Can hang up the phone and run to the field.

Can playing and when he waiting for the ball pass to him he saw Tin and Pete talk each other, Can smiled with Tin appearance, but frown when he saw some figure similar to him behind his boyfriend who smile evilly at Tin then recognize as Can saw him the figure smile at Can lovingly. Can look at the figure with disgust in his face. Then