3. Past 2

Can POV

Today, I am going to my house (real house ok 😃) and waiting Lemon finishing her lecture.

30 minutes later.

"Aw... P' why are you so early?" Lemon who just got arrived put her bag in her room and approach contemplatively Can in the living room. Lemon sits beside Can who still deep in thought. "P'...?" Lemon pinch Can's cheek.

"Ouch..." I cringe and look at her. "What?" I ask her annoyed.

She sighed. "You look awful P'... I asked you why are you so early, but you have a constipated face and not answering me..." I sighed and thinking...

"P'.. don't take it in your brain na~ tell me what's wrong?"

"Fourth time Ley. I am afraid" I tell her and my eyes getting wet. "I am afraid Ley *hic* I saw him laying there and I can't doing anything. I can't help him! I am a useless boyfriend and I am nothing compared to him!!!!" I am crying and I bet I look a mess too in front of my sister.

"No!!! Don't say that!!! You are amazing P' at least to me. Don't say that... tell me what do you say?" She hugs me and stroke my back, I silently crying and shook my head.

"Please P'.. if you don't want to tell me, how I can help you with this.." she silent for a while "I don't wanna lose you again P' after what happened 3 years ago.." (in this case, if Can have a problem, Ley always be there for him and act like older sister😉)

I look at her and a blast from the past come to my mind. I look absentmindedly and Ley put her hand in my eyes, "let it come P' ". I blacked out.

I see myself in the mirror, I am wearing nice clothes and in the nicest room. Where am I?

I looking around me and I see the picture, Me and child who look a lot like Tin. I am confused, what is this? Whos child is it? Then I see the next picture, I and Tin hold the same child looked happily. Then, I heard the door opened,

"Candy.....!!!!" I see the same child in the picture now in front of me and hugging me tightly. Who is he? I pick up and hold him in my arm.

"Can..dy?"

"Candy, good morning *kiss my cheeks*" after that he frowning at me"Where is my kiss?" What? So I kiss his cheeks "Why only in the cheeks, you always kiss me all over my face." What the hell? "Sorry na ~, Candy has a cough so this time only on the cheeks okay?" He nods at me and smilingly.

"Are you okay? Today, you promise Gun to fetch daddy together" he silent while look at me as I look confused to him, "Are you and daddy fighting? Because you always look like this if you and daddy argue, but after that Candy always full of red in the face..." What should I answer to this child, God help me I don't know what he is talking about? While Gun looks like want to cry because maybe I am not answering his statement. (sometime when Tin and Can argue, they will have silent treatment and then going back with their lovely exercise 😆 and talk)

Is like God answering my prayers, I heard a phone ring. I pick up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Honey, are you ready yet? I am on the way home... Ah, maybe I arriving in 30 minutes,. Hun? Are you listening?" I heard Tin voice in the phone. Honey? What?

"Aa.. yes, I am listening. Okay... I am waiting.." I answer while Gun listening closely beside me. I look at him and chuckle silently for what he does.

"Are you okay?"

"Daddy...!!! Candy has a cough...!!!" Gun said beside me after he knew who I am talking to, I shoo at him to silent him