2. Regret and Past

Can POV

In the car

I am sitting beside him, he is driving and I am afraid to talk to him. My head feels hurts and I am a little bit dizzy.

Am I forgetting something important?

Oh no, I am thinking, I mustn't think. My head really hurts and I feel my eyes slowly closed and I fell asleep.

Tin POV

I look at him, he touches his head and frowning.

Is his head hurts? What if he remembers something right now?

I am afraid to ask him because right now we just friend. Why am I such a fool? Why am I not said I am his boyfriend? I looked at him, he fell asleep. He looked peacefully sleeping like that. I miss him. I gently brush his hair and wipe a little sweat in his forehead.

Ten minutes later, they arrive at Tin house ( Can staying in his house and back to his house every weekend with Tin or sometimes Can visiting Tin house).

Tin didn't wake up Can. He slowly gets out from the car and opened the passenger door, carried Can to his arm in a bridal style. Slowly Tin opened the door and take him to their room (only one room because they are a lovely couple 😏😏) put him in the bed. After he put him in the bed, as he wants to leave Can, he felt something hold his shirt. He looks back and sees Can grab his shirt tightly. He wants to release his grab but his boyfriend only grabs tighter. Tin just sighed and sat beside his head. He brushes his head and looked at him fondly

"Please remember Can. I miss you." Tin said with a sad voice, not knowing the little boy heard him in his sleep. He just sleeps beside Can.

Can snuggle to Tin and make a frown face while sleeping. He mumbling incoherently and tears drop from his eyes. "I am sorry, Tin," he said when he know Tin already asleep beside him.

3 days ago Can POV

Can waiting for Tin in the canteen after class. Tin still hasn't finished his class, so Can just wait for him in the canteen.

"Tin, I am waiting in the canteen" Can text him.

"Okay, wait for me.."

It's been 5 months we are dating and we are happy with each other until last night I am having a nightmare about him. I sighed. The dream is so real and I can't forget it. I want to talk with my best friend, Good, but I am sure he will say it is just a dream. Lemon, my sister. I called her.

"Nong, help me 😭"

"What's wrong P'?

"I am thinking, 😢" I said with a crying voice

"What happens? Is it something happen between you and P'Tin?"

"How do you know?"

"I am not stupid you know, you always talk about your boyfriend. Bubbling non stop about him --"

"This time is different, last night I have a bad dream. Really bad..."

"P' is just a dream, why you so worked up?"

"Are you forget something? This is the third time I am having the same dream. This time... no good.."

".... are you sure?"

"I am sure, this dream definitely will happen. Please help na~"

I heard she sighed, "Did you write it in your journal as always?" I hummed "P' tomorrow come home, maybe it will be better if we see each other not by phone."

"Okay, tomorrow I will come home," I said with a sad voice. "It's okay P' tomorrow we'll solve it together, you really love P'Tin are you," she said with a chuckle.

"Can, who is that?" I heard someone behind me called my name, I looked behind me saw Tin with curiosity look in his face. I smiled at him and said is Lemon with a silent voice. He just nodded and sat beside me.

"Yeah, Nong~ Okay, P' will come home tomorrow. Thank you na~" I turn off the call.

"Let's go," I said to Tin. Tin looked at me.

"Are you crying?" Still looked at my eyes. I froze for a moment and shook my head "what are you talking about? I am sleepy and my eyes got watered because of it" He still looks at me, maybe I am lying to him. I knock his head faintly. "What are you thinking... Let's go home na~ I am sleepy~ Ah, tomorrow I am going back to my house because Lemon need me with something." He nodded at me and grab my hand while we walked to the parking area. "Lemon said just me alone.." He stopped and I hit his back "Why are you suddenly stopped?!" "Why Lemon need you?" "I don't know, it is only one-day ~, okay na~" I make a cute face to beg him and not tell my real reason to him. He thinks for a minute and nodded his head. "But, I pick you up next day in the morning so you don't have to bring your uniform. I will pick you up." I nodded, hugging him and kissed his right cheek. "Krab~" he smiles at me and brushed my hair.

I really love when he brushed my hair. It gives me a warm feeling in my heart. I wish this moment always happen.

In the night

I am running... The heavy breath I heard while I am running...

Tin where are you... I am desperately searching for him.

I only see darkness. No Tin, I am alone.

It is cold.

"Can..." I heard someone call my name.. I looked around.. and saw him.

"Tin..." I run to him and stopped with what I am seeing.

Can run!! Tin laying there with blood in his stomach. I am running to him, hugged him.

What happened? I am crying really hard

Tin just saw me with his faint smile.

I am glad I can protect you, my sweetheart.

No.. no.. don't leave me. Tin.. please.. I cried still hugged him.

"He deserves to die" "You are not matched with him" I heard someone talk and look around. I saw some silhouette who I don't recognize at all smiling like a devil to Tin and fondly look at me "You should accepting me Can"

I suddenly wake up and looked around. Tin still beside me sleeping. I wipe my sweat and get up from the bed. This is the fourth time. It's definitely happening. I went to my desk and write all of it in my journal. I think for a moment and write something in the paper.

"To my heart Tin,

If something happens with me, just be yourself and make me yours again. What will happen in the future, you know, I will always choose you. My hearts belongs to you. If something happens to me, please love me and don't change your love for me. I need you and always need you.

From you hun

Can"

I folded the paper and hide it in Tin notes, hope time will answer and he will see my message sooner. I am ready and I am afraid. I want to believe my fate in this.

*****************************************

What do you think this story become to?

I don't know what I am thinking and surely this is purely from my crazy idea about Tin and Can.

Please comment and like or vote. I appreciate anything but don't copy or ss this story, please.