The Journal

Two years later

They are finished their study and now they are working. Ae and Pete live together and both of their parents know about their relationship. While Tin and Can after their dinner with Tin parents two years ago, Tin become protective with Can. 

"Son, can you promise me with something?" Tin's mother said to Tin.

"What is it, Mom?"

"No matter what you both doing, please depend on each other.  Can is cannot live without you so do you. I know how do you want to know about Can deeply. Actually, Mom knows about their parent, but Mom cannot tell you now. Read this journal after two years, Mom and Dad will go overseas and maybe do not have much time for both of you." Tin's mother said while patting her son's cheek and give him soothing eyes of love. 

"What is it, Mom?" Tin ask while looking at the book that his mother gave him.

"You will know. Promise me you will be a man for Can and Big brother to his sister. Can really need you and your protection." TIn's mother said with a stern voice.

"Are both of you will leave us?"

"No, we will back to you. We give you my word, love."

"Okay, I will give my word to you too Mom."

Tin remember how his mother said that to him which is he always recalled every night in his sleep. Tin wake up from the bed and going to another room leaving Can who still sleeping soundly. He opens the drawer and the book that his mother gave him two years ago laying there untouched. He takes the book and read it.

The first I met her was in high school. Black and long hair. Such a confident aura that she has made my heart tremble with excitement. I told my best friend, Emma, that I am in love with her at first sight.

-J-

"That's a lot to take." Tin said while opening up the page one by one.

Emma and I was the best student in this Wizard school. I am dating the one I love. The only woman that catches my attention, my beloved Gina. Emma and Gina become a best friend. We always hang out and become the most talented student in here. Until some man approaches me to introduce Emma to him.

-J-

"What?" Tin read one page that catches his attention. My mother a wizard? How I don't know that? Who the hell is J is? Tin who confuse silently read the next pages.

My belove Gina. I want to marry her. I ask Methanat advice. It is a coincidence that he wants to propose my best friend Emma.

-J-

"Don't tell me... Are they best friends? The man that J  introduce to mom is my father? So Can parent and mine know each other for a long time?" Tin didn't believe what he read about in the journal. So, he continues reading.

09.09.XXXX

I marry Gina so do Methanat marry Emma. 

Joe Kirakorn ~ Gina Kirakorn

Phun Methanat ~ Emma Methanat

Our name is crafted by the most powerful wizard. Our father Lou Kirakorn and Fon Methanat.

-J-

Emma was pregnant. Phun wanna name his first son, Tul Methanat. I am happy with them.

While I am and Gina in overseas doing some business. -J-

"Business?" Tin said curiously as the turn the page.

It is getting dark. Not the weather. The business. I have a dangerous client. I am afraid I can't protect my own family. I call Phun

"Tin?" Tin close the book as soon someone calls him in the middle midnight. Can head pop up and Tin can see his sleepy boyfriend come to the room.

"Hey, babe, you awake?" Tin says while Can walking to him sleepily. Tin put Can on his lap and hug him from behind. "Why you are awake?" Tin asks Can. "You not beside me, I am cold." Can answer and hugging Tin and slumber to Tin's neck. "What are you doing in the middle of the night?" Can ask still a little bit sleepy. "Just some work to do. Mom contacts me and says hello to you." Tin kiss Can temple lovingly. Can humming and yawn. "How come did she contact you as she came to my dream today." Can say unthinkingly and go back to sleep in deep slumber. "Wait, what?" Tin asks Can but unfortunately, his boyfriend got back in his sleep in his lap. Tin continue to read the journal as Can sleeping in his lap.

It is getting dark. Not the weather. The business. I have a dangerous client. I am afraid I can't protect my own family. I call Phun. I told him that I need his help to protect my family. As Gina pregnant and Emma gives birth to her second child. I told Gina if the child is a boy he will inherit my ability to see the future and mind, not a girl. If it is a boy his name is Can Kirakorn. I hope as the prediction she will giving birth this year, my son or daughter can together with Phun second son. I never tell Phun that I can see the future of our child.

-J-

"What is it?" Tin still can't understand all inside the journal. Tin thought is too much information.

The boy. My Can is born so do Phun son, Tin. A red string attach. Cannot be separated. Phun and I know what will happen to them. I tell Phun about my ability and Phun angry at me. Phun thinks he was a failure friend. I think he is not. He is the most reliable friend that willingly put a danger on him to protect what we love. Emma and Gina. Phun helping me doing this business. As we left our belove alone in the light of the earth.

-J-

Phun and I was the strongest wizard at this time. We don't know if our son inherits our ability. Phun was afraid that the first son has the rage of him. That was true. Tul has rage ability and it's difficult to train him while his dad is not there. I talked to Phun to stay with his son and taught him. Then, Phun left me and protect what he loves.

-J-

Tin stop reading as he looks at the pages being torn apart except on the last page that still has words on it.

To the future

Tul was the protector. Tin was the key. -J-

"I am the key? Of what? Why I can't remember anything?" Tin mumbling to himself. As he mumbling to himself, the book shines with light and there is a word that attaches in below.

To my son, Can. You are the center. The power of everything. Remember that I always love you.

Forgive me that I can't be a father that you always want. I rewrite your memory of mine. I have something to do to protect you and your sister Lemon. We always watch you.

To Tin. Protect my son. When you read this, the power that your father inherited to you will be awakened. You are the key. I don't know how much longer we can keep the darkness stay away. Don't lose your heart. Keep Can close to you. The heart of you is Can so do him.

-J-

"Awaken? What will awaken on me?"

***