8. Anniversary pt. 1

A/N: This chapter is continuation before side story

I can't say anything to the story. I am just being myself and just enjoy at the stories.

Kindly comment and votes the chapters.

Thank you for everyone always giving me support because your support give me strength in the process making the story-line. You can put your idea in the comment and maybe I will put it in some chapter in this story or for another story.

Once again, thank you and enjoy your story

ReyaFY555

***

Can POV

Today, it should be their sixth months anniversary, but because Can pretended to be amnesia in front of his friends, he is thought about what how to give a anniversary gift to his boyfriend without being discovered that he was actually pretending to be amnesia. 

The morning had arrived, Can got up earlier than Tin, he thought about how to give the gift he had prepared beforehand to Tin. He saw Tin who was sleeping soundly. He stroked his hair slowly and waved a bangs that covered part of his eyes. His gaze was full of love looking at Tin who was still sleeping. He slowly approached him and kissed his forehead and said 

"Happy sixth anniversary day, Tin. I love you and I'm sorry I've been lying all this time. But this is all I do because I want to protect you. Wait for me and I tell you the truth, okay?" Can said while whispering to the sleeping Tin and holds his cheek attentively.

He saw the clock showing 5:45 AM. He got up from bed in silence and prepared himself to go to campus. He deliberately didn't wake Tin because he knew Tin must be tired because he kept him all day. After finishing getting ready, he went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

When finished preparing breakfast he left a note on the dining table along with the food.

I have to go to college because of business. Thank you for looking after this friend. Sorry if I bothered you who is nobody. This is the breakfast I made for you as a thank you and apologize. Oh yes, maybe tonight I have to back to my parents' house because they must be worried about me. Don't forget to eat breakfast and thank you for everything.

He actually wanted to write sweet words for Tin but he discouraged him because Tin said that he was just his friend. Then, he called Lemon, his sister, to pick him up.

At 06.30 AM Tin POV

The alarm clock rang and Tin woke up from his sleep and then turned off the alarm.

"Can ..." there was no sound. Then Tin got up and saw no one in the room.

"Can?" no answer.

Where is he? he asked himself.

He got ready after it came out of his room. He did not see anyone in that place, only him. Then, his eyes were fixed on the dining table which had food available and a note beside it. Tin read the letter and ate what Can had prepared.

Tin knew the consequences of what he did to Can. If he admitted that he was his boyfriend, maybe today's celebration would not make his heart hurt.

Is this the gift you want to give me, Can? he asked himself and he went to the campus.

Lemon POV

"Let's go P'" Lemon pick her brother. *Lemon driving and going home*

"Ley, I make a mistake" Can said to Lemon suddenly.