Side Story - Can's Birthday pt. 2

Can POV 

At the meeting room

"So, today we will talk about schedule at this meeting" P'Gun said to the room. Can didn't pay attention all the time.

Is Tin forget my birthday?

Today he didn't wake me up too. Is he okay?

Is his appointment more important than wishing me? Is he didn't love me anymore? Am I didn't satisfied him last night? Am I that bad last night, that he mad at me?

At the meeting, Can didn't pay attention to P'Gun discussion and his mind wildly thinking negatively about Tin act this morning. He absentmindedly and spinning his pen ignoring his surrounding.

My friends wishes me a happy birthday, but not Tin.

Ugh, he didn't tell me where he is gone too.

Usually He will not forget showering me kisses when I am still asleep.

Can look at his phone. No messages no call at all from Tin uh...

Can look sad and he like want to cry. He look at his phone until..

*smack*

"Why are you being airhead, huh?" P'Gun said with his annoying face approach him.

Can look at his P' with sad face.

P'Gun dumbfounded "Is your head hurt Nong?" He pat Can head the place where he just smack Can head just now. Can shook his head. "No P', I am immune to your smack" I said with flat voice.

"Oy, Ai'Can.. What happen? You look sad though.. Even you didn't pay attention to the meeting from the beginning.." Ae ask Can.

Can just shrugged "Is the meeting done?"

P'Gun look at his Nong with surprise "You didn't pay attention at all?! How dare you.. Ah forget that.. here" P'Gun give something to Can.

"What is it?"

"Your gift, fool. Don't tell me you forget about your birthday?"

"Khob khun Krab P" Can said while take the gift.

Ae and P'Gun look at Can behavior strangely. For the first time they seeing their Can really sad in his birthday. Every year he always happy when it is become his birthday and always hyperactive, but not this year they think.

Can averted his eyes back to his phone sadly know when Tin give no sign in his phone. Then his phone rang and He beam with happiness after see Tin is calling. Ae and P'Gun look at Can confused.

"Tin krab~"Can said cutely in the phone and smile to no one.

"Can, are you done?"

Can look at P'Gun "P' are we done yet?"

"Wha.. yes we are done for today, but tomorrow.."

"Yes, I am done, Tin. Are you going to picking me up here?" Can cut P'Gun and talk sweetly to his phone while P'Gun can't do anything to his Nong behavior.

"hm.. No, I can't, I just wanna said you should told Ae to take you home, I am still have an appointmet"

"But, Tin.."

"Sorry Can, I will wait you at apartment (A/N By any chance am I telling you their house in the apartment? If not there you go.. )

"But..."

"Sorry, Can gotta go" Tin hung up and Can have a breakdown.

What the hell is that? Is Tin already disappointed in me??????