The Routine

As Tin got confused about all this new information about his and Can's families, Tin back to the bedroom while carrying Can. Tin put Can in the bed and he lay down beside him then put the blanket to cover their bodies and let the conscious take them away in the night.

Tin seeing himself as he was a child, running along with his brother, mother and his father. Lovingly family. Tul passes the ball to the Tin, but little Tin cannot reach it and the ball pass then he ran for the ball. Tin walking to the forest behind his house searching the ball. As he watches the ball, soon as he wants to take it, the shadow appears in front of him. He looks at what in front of him. A shadow monster appears in front of him and a silhouette beside it. Tin who scared at what he looking at then screaming, nothing comes out but the light surround at him and the shadow vanished. His father who looks at the light inside the forest become frightened. Tin's father ran to the forest as he saw an unconscious little Tin and some shadow track in front of him. His father crying silently and hug the son tightly. "No, It can't be... Why are you doing this?" Then older women slowly appear and saying "Because he is the chosen one, my son, like you." His father held the child lovingly as he brushes his child's hair. "He will be the heir." The older man suddenly appears and brushes his grandson's hair. "I will inherit my ability to him, a light of reinsurance, protector, and love. He will able to protect the one his love,"  "I will inherit my ability the power." The elders said to the unconscious child. The child smile and felt the warm surrounding him and he sleeps soundly.

Tin open his eyes. The light in the morning come through the windows. He saw there nobody beside him. Tin realize Can didn't beside him, he jumped out from the bed frantically searching Can. He opens the room and sees a man wearing his t-shirt cooking in his kitchen. Feeling glad that Can didn't disappear, he approaches Can and hug him from behind.

"Hey..." Says Tin while snuggling his head in Can's neck. 

"Morning... Did you sleep well?" Can ask Tin lovingly while cooking.

"Hmm..." Tin mumbling answering Can. 

"You didn't sleep well... Go back to sleep." Can says when he felt Tin slowly snoring go back to sleep. No answer. Can look back to his hubby, he smiles when he saw the beautiful appearance behind him, hugging him tightly. Can slowly brush Tin hair to wake his prince.

"Hey, wake up, you are going to fall if you like this." Can brushing Tin hair. Tin just mumbling and slowly open up his eyes. "Come here..." Can dragging Tin slowly while Tin still hugging Can tightly by the waist. "Sleep here..." Can put down Tin slowly on their sofa.

Slowly Tin is woken up, slightly surprise why he not in his room and sees he was sleeping in Can lap.  "Hey, babe," Can smile at him who slowly woke up. "Morning Can." Tin smiles at him and kisses him tenderly.

"Let's go eat, I cooked your favorite food." Can say happily as Tin get up and went together to the dining table. "I made a salad, some toast and you can see in the table." Can giggling. "Thank you, let's eat, I am hungry." As they eat, "Tin, I had a strange dream." Can says. Tin look up to Can and saying "What kind of dream?"

"I don't know, I am dreaming about your mother. " Tin stop moving and look at Can. "What did you dream about my mother?" Tin asks Can curiosly.

"I kind of, hmm, I don't know, I was in some room, really comfy and nice, and you know I am wearing some elite clothes, then I saw your mother. She smiles at me and I ran to her and hug her." Can says while eating. 

"Then?" Tin ask Can continue.

"Then, this part is the most confuse one,  She said to me like this, 'The path that you both choose is based on the feeling from the beloved one. Protect each other. You may forget but the past always hunts you until your reason is done in this life. You are the night and the other is the light.' What do you think?" Can confusedly ask Tin about his dream. "Maybe you had to much fantasy movie you watched before." Tin who guess a little bit about Can dream is silent and don't want to answer Can question just shrug and continue to eat.   

What if the dream that Can dream of is true? I really need to make a call to someone... Maybe... No, no, I promised him that I won't contact him anymore.

"Hei, what are you doing like you didn't want to disturbing us, my friend?"

"You can hear my thought? Where are you?"

"I always hear your thought by the way, but now your mind can be read by my boyfriend. Actually, yesterday I thought I already told you about my attendance? Or I can said my existence will be available in your mind."

"Oh, so can you help me?" Tin suddenly tell them in aloud voice with a full of sarcasm.

"What?" Can ask Tin.

"Huh? Ah... Nothing, I just playing alone with my mind."

"Okay," Can said while cleaning the house.

"Hey, Can, after this do you want to go to movie theater?"

"Why suddenly?" Can asks with smile in his face

"You want or not?"

"If with gelato after movie I am in." Can tell Tin.

"Or we can have a simple date like eating gelato and for me coffee will be nice. How about that?" Tin ask another plan for their date.

"The second one, please" Can said with pleading eyes.

"Okay, let get ourself ready."