5. Past 4 - Tools

Can POV

I feel Ae always watch me after the practice, I just tilted my head pretend didn't know what he is doing to me.

"Hey, Ae, Can!" I heard someone called me and Ae. We look around and see Pond and Aim slowly walk to us while Pond shake his hand above his head.
"Hey, Can, how are you doing? Is it everything ok?" Aim look at me, and I am giving her look 'not ask anything for this moment'
"I am okay of course" I smile at her. She nods her head and smile at me.
"You have to talk to me Can" She whispered.

"What are you doing?" Suddenly Tin behind me looking at Aim with annoyed look.
"Chill, bro, it is just my girlfriend" Pond said to Tin who still looking Aim while drag her to him. Aim just rolled her eyes and standing beside Pond smiling.
"I am Can's friend since high school with Pond." Aim said smiling at Tin who still have a ice look in his face.

"Your face.. it's ugly.."Can said cutely to Tin while poke his cheek. Tin look at Can, and smile at him.
"Get a room you two " said Ae and Good nod with agreement.
"As you don't like this in public with Pete." Tin said sarcastically.
"What Pete?" Pete suddenly behind Tin and slowly beside Ae.
"Your 'fan' is jealous of me" Tin said.
"Au.. why?" Pete said questioningly.
"Ignore him" Ae said while drag Pete closely to him and hug his waist. Pete look down and blushes.
"Guys, don't ignore us.."Pond said and Aim just look at her boyfriend with bored look.

"Tin, may I borrow Can for awhile?" Aim suddenly said in silent.
"Aa, yes, I am going to discuss something with Aim and Pond, wait here na~ 10 minutes." Can cut Tin before he saying anything and drag Pond and Aim away from Tin, Pete, and Ae who look at them mindless.

"Is Can have something behind me?"ask Tin to himself.
"Don't worry about Can, he is to busy to think, maybe he wanna ask something about food."Pete said while Ae just silent.

While Pond, Aim, and Can

"Are you have to make us to do something looks suspicious Can?" Aim said.
"Sorry Ai'Aim, I am afraid Tin will not agree with you. You know I always do by reflect. Maybe he didn't buy it and think a food that I wanna discuss you about you." Can smiling stupidly at his friend Aim and Pond.
"How is it? I received your message. What happen?" Aim ask with serious look.

"This, please look.." Can give Aim the envelope that he received.
Aim look Can and the envelope then she opening it.
"So, what can I do for you?"
"Maybe it is related to my fourth dream recently. I am afraid if my relationship with Tin will not last longer."
"How about fifth?"
"I still didn't dream it" I lied to Aim.

I am not believing what my mother said about fifth dream is lucky future for our family. Three years ago, I dream my mother and father died when they are went to pick me and Lemon in school. Fourth time I dreamed it and didn't tell them what I am dreaming, because I am afraid that will happen. Then, I am waiting for the fifth dream to come about what she said, but never happen. They died before I had a fifth dream. For a week after they died, I shut down myself from everyone, even Lemon my little sister. While I am shutting down myself, I keep thinking possibilities, what if I told them about my dream? What if and what if. Until I pass out on the six days because I am not ate much. After that, one thing I have to give my regards to my sister is when she said

"P' if thinking make you this, don't think just let your heart do what do you want. It is not your fault, even you know how much will happen, you know the rule, it is not to be spoken with the actual person. You can only know the future and that is not all the future you can see mostly people you cared for. Please P' come back for me, let it be. Mother and father will be sad if you like this. I need you P', I really need you." She hug me and crying when I am awake in the hospital in the next day.