Chapter 14

itstaehyung wants to voice chat with you.

Join | Decline

Jungkook took in a deep breath and pressed "Join".
"Hello, Kookie!" He heard Tae's deep voice cooing. "This time, say something and don't just hang up, hm?"

"Uh... Hello, T-Taehyung." Jungkook stuttered out, scared that Tae would laugh at him and his voice.
But Tae just remained silent. "Hyung?"

It was silent again. But unlike last time, Taehyung was the one who started it.
"Taehyung?" Jungkook said and Tae let out a loud breath, waking up from his daydreaming. Well, since it was night, it was nightdreaming.

Jungkook was in his bed, wrapped in the Iron man bedsheets with his hair messy. It was almost 3am and Taehyung's deep, silvery voice was slowly enchanting him. His voice was slowly getting muffled and it sounded distant. He snuggled deep in his warm, fluffy sheets and fell asleep.

"Then Jackson screamed like crazy!" Tae was telling a story about how Jackson and him once went to the zoo nearby and how Jackson got scared when Taehyung played a prank with gummy snakes on him.

Taehyung pouted over the phone, even though he knew that Jungkook couldn't see him. "Jungkookieee, why aren't you answering??" Tae expected an answer, but he only heard shuffling sounds and a quiet moan, followed by cute silent snores.

Taehyung smiled. "Is it possible that I'm going soft for people..?" He asked himself as he felt some butterflies in his stomach.

Jungkook snored louder this time, which made him chuckle. "Good night, Kookie.." He said before hanging up and going to sleep as well.