Chapter 69

Jungkook didn't expect his cousin to let Jimin bully him early in the morning.
He was having a nice dream about Taehyung, and Jimin just had to act like an animal and jump everywhere.

He jumped on Jeongguk and began shaking the younger's sleeping body.
"Wake up! Lisa made breakfast!" He shouted as he bounced on a whiny Jeongguk.

"Jimin, I'm not a dick, so stop bouncing on me." He fired back at Jimin, who got off and blushed because of the unexpected reply.

"Whatever.." Jimin ran off, his cheeks still as red as a tomato.

Jeongguk got up and groaned, still angry that Jimin had interrupted his dream. It was quite a weird dream. He was sitting on someone's lap. He was hugging that person, so he couldn't see their face. When he looked up, it was none other than Taehyung. They were just looking in each other's eyes, without blinking.
That's why it frustrated Jeongguk so much. Even though it was just a dream, it felt so real. Taehyung's touch and embrace felt so real, that he didn't want it to stop.

He had often been having dreams about Taehyung. No wonder. He wanted to see Taehyung in person, but he was too shy about it. Jimin noticed this, and that's why he didn't tell him a thing. He decided to take things in his own hands, at his own pace, which appeared to be sooner than Jeongguk could imagine. Jeongguk didn't know what was waiting for him that week.

-

itstaehyung:
Morning 🌝🌞☀️

musclebunny:
Hey, hyung

itstaehyung:
What's up?

musclebunny:
Nothing, Jimin woke me up and now I'm going to eat the breakfast that Lisa made.

musclebunny:
I hate that question tho. "What's up?" What should I ask after I've answered? You? What about you? How about you? IDK. JUST ASK ME WHAT I'M DOING😤😤

itstaehyung:
chill, I will

itstaehyung:
What's he doing at your place though?

musclebunny:
Yesterday we had a|
Yesterday we sort of|
Yesterday we kinda|
Jimin came over and he ended up falling asleep, so he just slept at my place ig

itstaehyung:
Sounds fun

musclebunny:
Yesss, it was

musclebunny:
Can we have sleepovers too?

itstaehyung:
eW, sleepovers are for girls

musclebunny:
NOT TRUE

musclebunny:
STOP STEREOTYPING

itstaehyung:
WHAT KIND OF DISCRIMINATION IS THIS-

musclebunny:
IDK, THAT'S WHAT I'M ASKING MYSELF RN

musclebunny:
I gotta go or they'll sue me

itstaehyung:
Who-

itstaehyung:
Do i need to fight someone? 😤

musclebunny:
no-

musclebunny:
Lisa and Jimin

musclebunny:
aAaH, I gotta go fr now

itstaehyung:
Okay, see you later

musclebunny:
😌😌

-

He sighed and finally got down to eat the mouth watering food that Lisa prepared.

"Better eat now, or I'll eat everything and there won't be a single crumb left." Jimin said, before stuffing a pancake in his mouth.
Lisa hit his head and sighed.

"Okay, I said that you two really didn't change, and I really meant it. You are still acting like little children.." she sighed again as they both ignored her and continued throwing food at each other.

"This isn't a food fight anymore, it's a war!" Jeongguk added and threw a piece of bacon on Jimin's eye.
"Oh yes!" Jimin threw a bacon back at him and they continued throwing it until there was nothing left.

"Idiots.. even swines are not that messy. You two are cleaning the kitchen. When I come back, it better be clean!" She warned.
"I'm going to the mall to buy myself some things. Bye, boys!" She took her car keys and left the two boys to whine and sulk.

"Hey, Jeongguk.."

"Mhm?" He asked, an evident small pout on his face showing.
"Don't forget about Saturday.." he reminded and Jeongguk didn't want to lie, he totally forgot about it.

"Right.. I kinda forgot about it.."

"Only you could forget about meeting your friend on a lovely, sunny Saturday." Jeongguk rolled his eyes at that.
"How can you be sure that it'll be sunny?" Now it was Jimin's time to roll eyes.
"There is this thing called 'weather forecast'"
"Those arent hundred percent right..."

Jimin and Jeongguk spent their whole morning by cleaning the dirty kitchen.

The whole day seemed too boring to both of them, so they spent it by ordering junk food and playing games. Since none of them had plans until Saturday, they spent Friday together too. They watched Netflix, went to Karaoke and practiced a choreography together. Even though they usually bickered when they were together, they always found a way to entertain each other by being in presence of one another. In short, they couldn't stand each other sometimes, but they couldn't stand not being around one another for a long time even more.

-

Jeongguk was putting on his timberlands, when his phone rang. He looked at the ID and groaned when he saw that it was none other than his annoying best friend, Jimin.

"What the fuck do you want? I'm putting on my shoes." He rolled his eyes at his best friend's annoying calls every 10 minutes.

"Well, sorry for being a good best friend and for actually checking out if you are ready to have an awesome time with your bestie!" Jimin said in a fake hurt tone.

"Yes yes, I just put on my shoes. I'm already dressed, so I'll start going in like, two minutes. So stop annoying me the whole time. I would've been done if you hadn't called me so often! I lost so much time because of your dumbass irritating self! And now I'm losing even more time by ranting to you! Bye." He groaned as he hung up the phone and quickly got out of house.

Since Jimin was the one who invited Jeongguk, he had to drive. They left right away, not wanting to waste more time then they already had. They went and explored the city for good few hours, until Jimin ruined it all.

"Kook, let's shop there!" He suggested and wriggled his eyebrows. Jeongguk choked on the vanilla shake that he has bought before.

"Are you crazy??" He questioned.
"Actually, don't answer. I know that you are. However, I didn't expect you to say something so stupid!"

-
Can yall guess what is coming next?