Chapter 78

Jeongguk was peacfully eating his blueberry muffin and watching Harry Potter, when he got a message.

minniebabie:
Hi, rat

musclebunny:
Greetings, midget

musclebunny:
Lmao what's up with your username

minniebabie:
I lost a challenge and Yoonie made me change my username 👺

minniebabie:
Yoongi*

minniebabie :
Stupid autocorrect

musclebunny:
You have to spill the tea

minniebabie:
I'll be over in one minute anyways

minniebabie:
So open the door, I forgot the key

The boy groaned at the thought of having to get up from the comfortable couch.

He patiently waited the bell to ring.

Once again, he groaned and took another bite of his muffin.

The bell kept ringing and Jeongguk was slowly getting annoyed.
"Coming, coming!" He shouted.

Assuming that it was Jimin, he opened the door without checking who it was.

Once their eyes met, Jeongguk choked on the muffin and stepped backwards, Taehyung taking the chance to get in and close the door.

"What the fuck are you doing here?? Get out of my house." He warned as he got a hold of the empty flower vase.
"I'm here to talk." He kept making small steps forward, Jeongguk doing the same, but backwards.

"Don't come any closer, or I won't hesitate to throw this cheapass vase at you." He warned again.

"Look, I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have left you there. I'm not used to hearing that kind of stuff, so I panicked and left. No one has ever called me that." Jeongguk lowered the vase.
Taehyung felt relieved, but raised his eyebrows when Jeongguk started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Jeongguk stopped and looked at him.
"Funny how you are brave enough to come to my house to apologize, after you fucked my cousin." He laughed again as a few tears escaped his eyes.

"Jeongguk?" He asked, confused about how Jeongguk knew about it.
The younger unlocked his phone and showed him a video.

"Why are you acting like you don't know what I'm talking about?" Jeogguk asked and laughed as he heard his cousin's moans.

"No, we really didn't do it. I'm serious!" He started panicking.
"And you really think I'd believe you? Lisa was the one who sent me this video, to warn me. To tell me that you are an asshole that I shouldn't easily trust you." Taehyung closed his mouth as he listened to Jeongguk's ranting.

"There is no need for us to talk. You've showed your real face and I do not want to see it anymore. Leave my house, or I'll call the police." He trued to stay strong, even though tears were welling up in his eyes.

"Seems like you are in the wrong, Jeongguk." He started. "I don't know what those slut's intentions were, but I stopped before we could do it. I regretted wanting to do it." Jeongguk's face turned red in anger.

"Don't call my cousin a slut! You don't know anything about her! Leave us alone and do what you want! Just get out of my life, Kim Taehyung. I don't want to see you anymore." He couldn't stop the tears from running down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry for trying to change the fact that I'm different now! I tried to stay normal and to like girls, but then you arrived and now I suddenly like you even though you are a boy. How should I tell my parents and siblings?? Not everyone has supportive parents. Maybe mommy and daddy don't mind that their little Jeonggukie is gay, but my parents would fucking disown me.  My siblings would hate me forever. It's so fucking easy for you." Taehyung's face was as red as Jeongguk's, who was suddenly at loss of words.

"I hate you! I hate you! Get out!" Jeongguk lost it as he started throwing random stuff at Taehyung, who was angrily leaving the house.

"I REGRET FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU, ASSHOLE! YOU DON'T DESERVE ME! I REGRET MEETING YOU!" He shouted as Taehyung left and closed the door, immediately breaking down.

With shaky hands, he dialed Jimin's number.
"Jimin... Jimin, how could you do this to me? I thought you were my friend. You liar, liar liar liar! Why did you send that fucker to my house. How- how could-" Jeongguk didn't get to finish his sentence, as he felt dizzy.

Jimin finally started talking when the younger stopped ranting. But not getting an answer and hearing only Jeongguk's hard breathing scared him to death.

"Gguk? Jeongguk? Kookie? Are you okay? Say something!" Jimin said from the other line, biting his nails in worry.

He didn't waste any time and called the ambulance and headed to Jeongguk's, not forgetting his extra key.

-

Jeongguk woke up to see Jimin staring at him.
"Baby, you're awake." Jimin sighed in relief.
Jeongguk recalled of the yesterday's events and first thing he thought of was Taehyung.

"Taehyung. T-Taehyung s-said.." He broke down again.

"Hey, Gguk. You are not allowed to be this stressed." He squeezed his hands.

"I found you passed out on the floor. It's because of the stress. Don't think about Taehyung so much."
Jimin pitied him. He had never seen Jeongguk stuttering and breaking down like that.

"I guess this is what love does.." he commented and stroked Jeongguk's hair.

"T-That idiot mentioned my parents. Said that I'm lucky that they're supportive and that his would disown him. S-Said that he loves me but he also said mean stuff." He hiccuped.

"I'll talk to him. I promise that Taehyung is not a bad person. He is just really confused and he didn't think any mean things he said." Jeongguk looked up.

"Can you talk to him now, please?" The younger pleaded.
"I shouldn't leave you by yourself.." Jeongguk shook his head.
"It's fine, I just want this to be over. And I said some mean things too.."
Jimin pulled him in hug.

"I doubt that. Even if you did, it's not bad, since he deserved it." They giggled.
"Okay, I'm gonna talk to him. Can I tell him the, you know?" He whispered like a child, like it was a secret that couldn't be known.

The younger clearly tensed up at the question.
"Just the most important information. Don't go into details. I want to tell him by myself."

Jimin nodded and left the younger with his thoughts.