Chapter 53

Jeongguk's heart was pounding like crazy. He started walking faster. He realized that there was no help at that moment. Sighing, the boy slowed down. He just continued walking towards god knows where.

Jeongguk didn't have any plans for that day, and he was extremely bored. He pursed his lips and started thinking of what he could do to occupy himself. Then, he got an idea. Lisa was supposed to arrive on Wednesday. So, being the good boy he was, he decided to go and buy some snacks for him and Lisa. He loved his cousin and he only wanted the best for her. He turned on his heel and went towards the grocery store.

While he was walking, he was skipping his feet while humming a soft song. All in all, Jeon Jeongguk is an adult baby.

He got to the shop and smirked when he saw all the discounts. He took a shopping basket, quickly shoved lots of snacks in it and debated if he had forgotten something. He widened his eyes and let out a small whine, practically running to the drink section right after. He almost forgot to buy his precious banana milk. The boy shoved a whole bunch of banana milk in the basket.

After he left the store, he decided to annoy Jimin a bit. He took out his phone and texted him.

musclebunny:
Midget

minmin:
Stfu, I'm not a midget

minmin:
And yes?

musclebunny:
I'm bored

musclebunny:
Wanna hang out?

minmin:
Don't you have any other friends?🙄

musclebunny:
WeLL yes, but why would I miss a chance to see mY fAvOriTe HyUnG?

minmin:
You have a point

minmin:
What's with the 'favorite hyung' thing tho?

musclebunny:
LmaO nevermind

musclebunny:
So, my house then?

minmin:
Sureee

musclebunny:
But use the extra keys that I gave you. I'm not home rn but I'll be there soon

minmin:
Where are u tho?

musclebunny:
Omw home. I went shopping

minmin:
Alright

minmin:
I'm waiting.