Chapter 70

"Are you crazy??" He questioned.
"Actually, don't answer. I know that you are. However, I didn't expect you to say something so stupid!"

The shorter boy stomped his feet and whined while pouting. "Why not?! I want to buy lingeries and other stuff!" Jeongguk choked again. Jimin was always bold and he was always the one to tell Jeongguk to buy sex toys with him. He refused it multiple times, but sometimes he just gave up and let Jimin drag him to different sex shops. But they never went to buy lingeries and any similar type of chothing. That got him thinking.

"Why do you want to buy lingeries? You've never bought them before, have you?" He smirked as Jimin blushed, which confirmed his assumptions.
"I want to get laid!" He choked it out and Jeongguk chuckled at that.

"Jimin, I know you. You wouldn't do that for just anyone, let alone a stranger. You are trying to impress Yoongi, right?"

There was an awkward silence, because Jeongguk was right.
"You have a crush on Yoongi, right?" The question was sudden and it surprised Jimin for a brief moment. He even widened his eyes for a second.

"I might have taken interest in him, but I wouldn't exactly call it a 'crush'."

Jeongguk furrowed his eyebrows, feeling a bit hurt that his best friend didn't trust him. "Oh please. You wouldn't do that just to get laid. And it's not like you are going to get laid anyways. The only way for you to get laid is to go up the chicken's ass and wait." Jeongguk sassed and cringed at the joke that sounded like something Jin would say.
They both cleared their throats and looked away from the awkward atmosphere.

"Anyways, let's not forget the real reason why we are here!" When Jeongguk gave him a confused look, and he instantly panicked after realising what had slipped out of his mouth by accident.
"Shopping and relaxing!" He made up a cheap excuse, which Jeongguk naturally believed in, and dragged him to 'Victoria's secret'.

-

Jeongguk felt extremely embarrassed while the lady was measuring Jimin's ass.

"Sir, you have a nice bottom. I will be back in a few. I just need to find your size." She kindly smiled and left the two boys on their own. "Jimin, please. Let's get out of here.." he pleaded, but the older just shrugged and started at some black lace underwear.

Jeongguk could see Jimin's mouth form a smirk and the evil glint in his eyes as he grabbed the piece of clothing. "This, my friend, is perfect for you!" He shoved the panties in front of Jungkook's face.

"What the fuck, Chim?" Why would I wear that??" Jimin just smirked even more.

"To impress Taehyung, of course." He said, emphasizing a certain word.
"And why would I want to impress Taehyung?" He rolled his eyes.

"You obviously like him." Jeongguk widened his eyes. "I see it. The way you smile when you look at your phone. You shine every time you get a text from him." He started.

"Don't even try to deny it, because I've been observing you for a while now. When it's not a message from him, you pout and sulk under your breath. I noticed it all. Why? Because I'm a pro detective and a good best friend."

He ranted and smiled at the stunned boy. He waited for the lady to come back and she gladly measured Jeongguk's ass too. Jeongguk was frozen, and didn't even notice that she was measuring it. After paying for their underwear, Jimin started dragging him again.

Did he really like Taehyung? He wasn't sure if that was accurate. It's true that Jeonggu got happy every time Taehyung sent him a text. He didn't feel empty anymore. Maybe, but just maybe, he started loving himself a tiny bit... It was all because of Taehyung.

"Juan, you need to order something already!" Jimin said, the annoyed tone noticable in his voice. Jeongguk was in deep thought and didn't even notice that he was in a fancy restaurant with Jimin sitting beside him.

"Whoa, this is too fancy for you. You usually drag me to McDonald's or something.." He said and rubbed his chin in a mocking way.

"Well, dumbass, that's why I told you to order something. We are not in McDonald's. And even if it was McDonald's, you should be grateful that I am taking you out at all!" They both sulked and pouted like babies.

"Long time no see, old friend." A deep voice rang in their heads.
Jimin cringed immediately looked up to see the person.

"Oh, come on! Why so dramatic? I saw you like, few days ago. But hey, you finally decided to show up, huh? They looked at each other and smirked.

In the meanwhile, poor Jeonggk was debating if he was in love or not. "Am I in love..?" He said out loud, forgetting that he was in a restaurant. Taehyung came closer and hugged Jeongguk from behind.

The younger flinched and widened his eyes in shock, as he snapped out of his thoughts. His hand immediately moved to grab Taehyung's arm and squeeze it. He wanted to look who was hugging him, but he was too shocked to move.

"Who is this?" He quietly muttered.
Taehyung's deep chuckle rang in his head, but this time, he realized who the person was. "Funny. That's what you answered me when I texted you for the first time.." Jeongguk didn't care what Taehyung had to say. He jumped off the chair, and literally threw himself in Taehyung's arms.

"Finally.." he muttered, while burrying his face in Taehyung's shoulder
"How dare you make me wait this long?" He hugged him even more tight, not wanting to ever let go. He felt like his body was meant for Taehyung to embrace.

Three of them kept quiet, none of them saying a thing.
Jimin just warmly smiled at the two of them.

"I think I should leave." Jimin decided to leave the two alone to finally enjoy each other's presence.