Chapter 77

Taehyung was feeling anxious all day. He wondered if he should go and confront Jeongguk or just stay home.

He didn't want to lose what he already had with the boy, so the talk was scaring him a lot. What if Jeongguk hated him after what had happened?
He wanted to turn back time and stop the kiss. But the worst thing was that he liked it a lot. He wouldn't mind repeating it. Jeongguk was driving him crazy.

"Jimin, I really don't know what to do. I fucked everything up." He complained and Jimin rubbed his temples.
"You got yourself into some deep shit." Taehyung gave him a weird look.
"You should be comforting me and giving me advices. But no, you have to be a bitch and make me feel worse." He complained again.

"I don't want to lie to you. It was dumb enough of you to have mentioned it to me. Jeongguk didn't mention it, so he must have wanted it to stay a secret or whatever." None of them liked the atmosphere in the small room, that suddenly looked even smaller.

"Look, just talk to him. If you don't, the things will be awkward for you two." He ran his hands through Taehyung's hair, who had his head placed on Jimin's lap.
"I need to get a girlfriend or just get laid. I will talk to Jeongguk, but I need to get him out of my head."

"That's not what I meant and you know it. Come on, can't you see that you like him??" At this point, they were both about to throw hands at each other.
"Jimin, I asked for an advice, not for you to fucking annoy me."
"Well, sorry for being a caring friend who is worried about you??" He sassed.
"It's none of your business." Taehyung couldn't look at his eyes.

"Oh? Fine. Okay. Deal with your gay side alone. Call me when you have finally accepted it." With hurt in his eyes which Taehyung couldn't see, Jimin left and made sure to slam the door, leaving Taehyung to deal with regret.

-

itstaehyung:
Where are you? I can't see you
seen

itstaehyung:
Why are you ignoring me?? I thought you want to talk??

musclebunny:
Wtf are you talking about??

itstaehyung:
The message?? Remember?

musclebunny:
What message? What are you even talking about?

Taehyung was about to reply, but he felt a light tap on his shoulder.
He turned around to see a familiar face.

"Uh, do I know you?" He observed the smiling girl.
"Ah, yes. I'm Lisa, Jisoo's ex girlfriend." She gave another fake smile.

"Why are you here?" They kept looking at each other, Taehyung being confused and lost.
"I sent the message."

"Why?" None of it made sense to Taehyung.
"Let's drink. Then we will talk."

-

"And then I kissed him. Can you believe that?" Taehyung explained what happened, laughing like a maniac. "I kissed a boy. A damn boy." A hiccup.

"Well, he isn't just any boy, right? You like him." Another hiccup.
"Shut up." He whined, drunk as fuck.

"How about we distract you from Jeongguk?" She suggested, slowly rubbing his shoulder.
"What do you mean?" Lisa motioned him to get up and follow her.

Taehyung hesitantly got up to his feet, almost stumbling.
He let himself get dragged by the slightly smirking female.

-

"What are you doing?" Lisa kept unbuttoning his shirt.
"Distracting you." She answered and tugged on the shirt to motion him to take it off.
"Distracting?" He furrowed his brows.
"Sleeping with me, Jeongguk's cousin and Jisoo's ex girlfriend would help us both get some things off our chest." Taehyung still wasn't getting the point, making Lisa sigh.

"I'm a girl. I'll distract you from thinking about him. And I'll get my revenge on Jisoo by sleeping with her ex boyfriend. Get it now?" Taehyung bursted out laughing.
"Revenge? What are you, a kid?" Lisa averted her eyes, slightly embarrassed.

"Look, do you want to do this or not?" Taehyung pressed his lips in a thin line.
She took his silence as an approval.

Taehyung didn't say anything. He just let her do whatever she wanted to. Soon, all of their clothes were on the floor.

"Come on." Lisa rolled her eyes as she waited on the bed.

Taehyung found himself not getting aroused one bit. He found the image disgusting. They tried making out to set the mood, but Taehyung just couldn't get aroused.
He realized what was about to happen and quickly got dressed.

Surprisingly, Lisa didn't budge and didn't try to stop him.

Taehyung felt bad. Really bad for almost sleeping with Jeongguk's cousin, without clearing up the problems they had.

The room had such a terrible smell of sweat and sex, that Taehyung almost puked.

In a minute, Taehyung was gone and was heading back home again.

As soon as he got there, he called Jimin and started panicking.
"Jimin, code red." He heard Jimin gasp over the line, since Taehyung used that only when shit was really fucked up. "I'll be right there!" Even though they 'argued', Jimin didn't hesitate to come and see what Taehyung's problem is.

"What's the problem? Mr. Park is here to listen to your problems, Mr. Kim."

"Jimin, what kind of roleplay is this-"
Jimin shushed him.
"Tell me what's bothering you."

Taehyung laughed and decided to play along. "Well, Mr. Park,..." and so Jimin started 'hmmming' and taking notes.

"I see the problem. You are a fucking dumbass." Taehyung scoffed.
"You are suppossed to help me." He said through gritted teeth.
"So, what you need to do is go and talk to Jeongguk. Properly apologize to him and don't, I repeat- don't say or do some bullshit again. Be gentle and considerate. Be careful with your words and doings, because Gguk is really sensitive when it comes to things like sexuality and relationships. And tell him what happened between you and Lisa. Don't lie and be honest and open."
Jimin felt extremely smart at the moment and Taehyung thought the same, which was funny.

"Okay, fine. I'll be going." Jimin and Taehyung parted ways, Jimin heading home and Taehyung heading to Jeongguk's place.