Chapter 76

Jeongguk started going towards the toilet, without noticing that someone was trailing behind him.

He kept using walls as support, feeling dizzy enough for his legs to wobble. "Phew, what a long journey." He said as he started wheezing from the 'long' walk.

"M'gonna rest a bit." He said to no one in particular.
"Yeah, stop walking. It's a good idea." Jeongguk looked up to see a worn out man, who he recognized as Taehyung.

"You look sooo drunk, hyungie." He grinned.
"I am, but you are drunk as well." He grinned back, and they started half laughing-half catching their breaths.

Jeongguk's laughter stopped as he felt himself being pushed against the wall.
"Tae..?" He looked at Taehyung, mirror like eyes gleaming with dancing light in them.

"You look so beautiful, Jeongguk.." he whispered as he kept getting closer.
"Yeah?" His breath hitched.
"Uh huh.." Taehyung answered in a singing tone.
"So pretty.." he slowly traced Jeongguk's jawline with his finger.

They both started staring at each other's lips, somehow unable to look away.
"Lip gloss?" Jeongguk nodded.
"Jimin made sure to apply it once every while.. He says it makes them look 'yummylicious'?" He giggled and cringed at drunk Jimin's stupid words.

"Does it, Taehyungie?" He smirked when he felt Taehyung pressing him harder against the wall.
"I don't like how you are hanging out with those losers."

"I don't really care what you like or not." He dared to answer in a mocking tone.
"I'm your hyung, you should show some respect, brat." Jeongguk suddenly felt so small. He couldn't exactly put a finger to the feeling, but he felt weak under Taehyung's sharp gaze and he shuddered when Taehyung spoke. Jeongguk decided to push his buttons a bit more.

"What if I don't want to?" Taehyung leaned his forehead on Jeongguk's.
"I don't know yet.." he felt the other's hot breath on his face.
"Kiss me." Jeongguk suddenly blurted out.

"If you don't kiss me first, I will." He tugged on Taehyung's shirt and pulled him even closer, if possible.
"You are such a little bitch, Jeon." They smirked at each other.
"Oh? I see how it is, Kim."

"I should hate you.." Jeongguk raised an eyebrow at that. Just as he was about to ask why, Taehyung started talking again.
"For making me feel this way." He closed his eyes, loving the feeling of Taehyung's lips ghosting over his.
"What way?" He had barely managed to say it, before Taehyung closed the distance between them by connecting their lips.

Jeongguk hummed and opened his mouth for Taehyung to shove his tongue in it. He felt two big hands trailing to his butt, giving it a tight squeeze.

He supported himself by tightly holding on Taehyung's shoulders.

"Get out of my way, fucking faggots." A drunk middle aged man spat at them as he made his way to the toilet.
Taehyung broke the kiss and widened his eyes, realizing his actions.

"What the fuck have I done??" He started panicking.
"What's wrong?" Jeongguk's frown kept getting bigger and bigger.
"This is wrong, so wrong." Taehyung bit his lip and mumbled some inaudible curses.

"Stop doing this to me. You keep fucking confusing me all the time!" He caged Jeongguk between hands and shouted at him, the younger boy feeling tears welling up in his eyes.
"I'm s-sorry." He broke into tears.

"Shit, don't cry now." Taehyung felt tears welling up in his own eyes.
"Don't cry, Jeongguk." He pulled the younger onto his chest, who couldn't stop crying.
"No, I'm sorry. You didn't mean to do anything wrong." He patted him consolingly on the head.

"It's just that I didn't want this to happen.." He sighed.
"Please, let's just pretend this never happened." He gave Jeongguk a weak smile, before leaving the club and the crying boy.

-

"What the fuck happened yesterday?" Jimin asked with a frown on his face.
"Taehyung and I kissed." Jimin choked on air.
"What?? That's great! Why are you so down?"

Jeongguk didn't say anything.
"Come on, Gguk." Jimin he groaned. "I was busy seducing you know who all night. Spill the tea."

"You were seducing Voldemort?" Jeongguk decided to change the topic, which earned him a hard slap on the shoulder.
"Don't change the topic. Have you two finally done the deed?" He made a lenny face.
"No, but it could have happened.." he recalled the last night.

"Hi, gays." Lisa appeared out of nowhere in a bathrobe. She raised her eyebrows when she saw the two gloomy looking boys. "Did I miss something?"

Jeongguk was debating is he should tell Lisa and Jimin what happened or not. After all, he could trust both of them.

In the end, he told them every single detail. Jimin didn't know what to say and Lisa didn't show any emotion.
"Kim Taehyung, huh.."

"Well.." she started. "I'll leave you boys to it. I gotta go buy some pastries from bakery. It's morning, so it should be fresh.

For the past days before they had gone to the club and while Jeongguk was having fun with his friends including the new one, Lisa was gathering information about Taehyung.

She made sure that it wasn't a mistake. It was Kim Taehyung, Jisoo's ex boyfriend. He was the one who Jisoo has chosen over her.

-

Taehyung was having another one of his nice, peaceful dreams. Maybe even too nice for his own good. Once again, he was dreaming about his former internet friend, who was now finally a real life friend. Taehyung wished it could stay at that, but not with everything that had happened. Not after the mutual things they were feeling.

The annoying doorbell woke him up, before he could do the 'final' action. He got up and groaned, only to see that he wasn't the only thing that was up. He groaned again and got some loose pants to cover it.

"I'm coming!" He shouted from his room. He quickly got to the door and looked around to see who rang. No one was standing there, but he did find a folded piece of paper.
It wasn't a proper letter or anything.

Just a piece of paper with something written on it. He started reading it and he widened his eyes at the signature.

In a neat writing, it said:

Meet me in the same club at the same time from last night. We need to talk about what happened. It's extremely important, so make sure to come.

- Jeongguk