Chapter 73

"Hey, Gguk. Wanna go to the amusement park?" Taehyung asked Jeongguk, who was still stuffing food in his mouth.

"Shut up and let me finish my breakfast and then you can ask me stuff which I won't process until I've eaten all of this delicious food." He gave him a glare and continued eating while Taehyung just huffed.

"Well, excuse me? I was just being polite. Why are you so moody? Are you always like this in the mornings?" Taehyung questioned the other.

'No, stupid. It's because of you.' Jeongguk thought, but kept it for himself.

"Sometimes you act all sassy, sometimes you are rude like now, sometimes you transform into a cute boy who everyone wants to protect and sometimes you can't stop laughing at stupid things. You are just so impossible."

"Transform? Transformers??" He started giggling at himself.
"Also, how many times did you say 'sometimes'?" He continued talking nonsense, but Taehyung didn't mind one bit. He observed the boy with a dreamy look in his eyes.

"Anyways, what were you saying?" Taehyung stopped dreaming when Jeongguk spoke.
"Ah, do you want to go to the amusement park?"
Jeongguk's eyes beamed with joy.

"Yes, hyung, with pleasure!" He smiled at the thought. "I haven't visited one since.." his smile faded.
"I just haven't been there for a while." He felt his eyes watering and he quickly turned around and started washing the dishes.

"Gguk.." He felt eyes on him, but ignored it, just like he ignored Taehyung.

Taehyung got out of the seat and stood behind Jeongguk, who was still ignoring him. He turned off the faucet and trapped Jeongguk between his hands.

"Want to tell me about it?" Jeongguk turned around and squeaked when he couldn't turn left or right. He suddenly thought the floor was very interesting, which caused in Taehyung lifting the shy boy's chin up and forcing him to look at his eyes.

"Can we talk about it some other time? It's a sensitive topic.." Taehyung nodded in understanding and let him free.

"Alright. Tell me when you are ready, hm?" Tears welled up in Jeongguk's eyes and he threw himself in Taehyung's arms.

Taehyung, feeling his heart getting squeezed inside his chest, just hugged the smaller boy and let him cry his heart out.

-

"H-Hyung, sorry for making your shirt wet." He apologized to the older.

"It's okay, but are you fine now?" Taehyung gave him a worried look.
"I wouldn't exactly say I'm fine, but I'm not crying anymore." Jeongguk shrugged and put on his timberlands.

"Jimin told me you always wear white shirts and timberlands. Why is that so?" Taehyung had his gaze focused on the mirror, fixing his tie.

Jeongguk scoffed.
"And Jimin told me that you always wear Gucci clothes. Why would you spend money on useless things like clothes?" He asked.
"Imagine how many banana milks you can buy me by not spending money on those expensive clothes.." With a pout, he sighed because that would be impossible.

"I can buy both." Taehyung smirked and put his hands in his pocket.

"Stop flexing." Jeongguk jagged a finger in Taehyung's chest.
"Though, you did mention something about being my sugar daddy.. Remember?" Jeongguk smirked back and they made eye contact, before they bursted out laughing.

"Jeongguk, your phone is ringing." Taehyung noticed and Jeongguk only sighed when he saw who it was.

"It's Jimin.." he mumbled and Taehyung coaxed him to pick it up, even though he didn't want to.

"Hey, little brat." Jimin spoke in a cold tone.
"What's up with you? You angry at me or something?" Jeongguk raised a brow.

"I let you off the hook because I assumed that you were with Taehyung. We were supposed to meet in a group yesterday, remember?" Jeongguk mentally slapped himself for forgetting.

"Yes, I was with Taehyung. Sorry for forgetting.." Jeongguk apologized.
"Did you two.. you know?" Jimin cleared his throat.
"Did we what? Jungkook asked in confusion, not realizing what Jimin meant.

"Did you do the mingle?" Jimin repeated but in different words.

"Mingle..? As in, you know? Frick frack?" Jeongguk was making sure that he correctly understood, while Jimin was getting very annoyed at this point.

"Oh god. Did Kim Taehyung put his dick inside your ass? Did you two fuck? Did you do the deed? The mingle? The frick frack? Did he put his ding dong in your pong pong? Did you bang? Did he put his willy in your donut-"
"JIMIN!" Jeongguk shouted and tried to shush Jimin by shouting.
"Taehyung is here. Do you want him to hear??" He whispered.
"It's your fault for being a dumb fuck. Did you understand my question or should I continue asking it in another manner??" He flushed at Jimin's words.

"Shut up! We didn't fuck!" He answered and covered his mouth when Taehyung's head perked up.
"Who didn't fuck?" Taehyung asked in interest.

"Oho, the tea is hot today.." Jimin said from the other line of the phone.
"Whoops, I gotta go. Good luck with explaining all of that. Let's all meet at my place in half an hour. Bye bye." Jimin dared to hang up the phone.
"That little rat.." Jeongguk huffed and squeezed his fists.

He looked at Taehyung who was still waiting for an answer.

"Who didn't fuck?" He asked again.
"Jimin found me a hookup and he asked if we did it." Jeongguk let lies slip out of his mouth.

"And why didn't you? Because I'm here?" Taehyung felt upset for some reason.
"Yeah.." he looked everywhere but at Taehyung. He couldn't possibly lie to the older while looking in his eyes.

"I know it's none of my business, but.. When we were chatting, you said that you were a virgin, right?" Jeongguk nodded.

"The only thing I want to say is that you should treasure it and do it with someone you love and not with a hookup." Taehyung gave his best not to sound angry while talking. He felt something burning in his stomach. He didn't like the idea of Jungkook sleeping around with a random man.

The feeling he felt was similar to anger, but he couldn't quite put a finger on what it was.

Relieved that Taehyung believed in lies, Jeongguk thanked him and nodded, already regreting his decision and fake behavior.

"Let's get going. We don't want to be late and get scolded again.."