Chapter 75

"How about this one?" Jimin examined a shirt that looked too big on Jeongguk.

"Jimin, just pick one." He rolled his eyes and shoved a random shirt into Jimin's hands.

When Jimin saw what he gave him, he giggled and shoved him into a cabinet to change.
"Nice choice. It's pretty, attractive and soft. And it's revealing, which is good."
Jeongguk didn't want to waste more time, so he listened to Jimin.

"I will find some nice jeans to go along with this." He quickly put it on and waited for Jimin to give him jeans.

"Here, what about these jeans? Try them on." Jimin showed Jeongguk a pair of black jeans with rips.

He grabbed them and started changing into them.

After trying it on, Jimin praised himself for making such a good choice, and once again, dragged Jeongguk to pay the outfit.

"I think this shows too much skin.." Jeongguk commented and blushed, recalling of how much of his chest it revealed.

"Rubbish. Stop talking, I can't hear you." Jimin waved his hands and held his head up high.

"But-"

"No buts. It's either this, or I'll really buy you one that shows a lot of skin. Although I don't think Taehyung would mind any of the outfits that I wanted you to try on." Jimin smirked in victory when the poor boy started blushing.

"Whatever. Let's just get out of here." After they left the store, Jimin dragged him to his house to put on some makeup.

-

"I insist!" Jimin got closer and tickled Jeongguk's nose with his makeup brush.

"You will make me look like a clown!" Jeongguk said, before sneezing and cutely sniffing after.

"Come on, you can't become more of a clown than you already are." They kept bickering, insulting and complimenting at the same time, all day long.

"C'mon, Kook. We need to leave soon. I promise that I won't ruin your already beautiful looks." Jimin pouted and gave him puppy eyes.

"Fine, just don't give me that ugly look." He pushed his palm to Jimin's face, who just licked it in reponse.

"Ew!" He whined and wiped the saliva off his hand.

-

"Smack your lips like your life depends on it." Jeongguk laughed at hiw dramatic Jimin was being, but still did as he was told to.

"I don't really like the color.." Jimin complained and sighed in disapproval.
"I think a certain shiny lip gloss would look perfect on you."

Jimin opened his makeup box and took out a pretty, glittery lip gloss.

"Do you like it??" Jeongguk's eyes lit up and he snatched the lip gloss, which emitted a laugh from Jimin.

"I'll take that as yes. You can keep it, it suits you anyways."

-

Before leaving, they checked themselves in the mirror and the shorter male smirked at how he looked like.

"Puh.. I'm smoking hot." Jimin talked to himself.
"Pretty, but short. What a shame." Jeongguk teased, which earned him a hit on the head.

"Let's get going." Jeongguk giggled as he whispered a quiet 'let's get this bread' 

-

Jeongguk covered his ears when loud music hit his sensitive ears and as a disgusting smell of alcohol, sweat and sex travelled to his nostrils.

"Come on, the boys should be somewhere in here." Jimin dialed Yoongi's number and looked around.

"Yoongi hyung, where are you guys?" Jeongguk got closer to hear what Yoongi was saying, but failed at it, since the music was too loud.
"Hoseok and Taehyung are with me. We are in the toilet. Hoseok already got drunk and is currently vomiting and Taehyung is cracking up. Seokjin left to buy food and he dragged Namjoon with him." Jimin made an 'are you serious?' face and sighed.

"Okay, okay. See you there." He sighed once again and without explaining anything, he motioned Jeongguk to follow him.

-

"Hoseok, stop vomiting on the fucking floor." Taehyung threw tissues at him.
"You are so disgusting." Yoongi added and scrunched up his nose.

"Hi!" Jimin entered the bathroom like a fabulous diva and made a face that matched Taehyung's.
"Eww, Hoseok. You are disgusting!"

All eyes darted to Jimin, and Yoongi could sweat he felt his heart skip a beat.

"Jimin, you look like a stripper." Taehyung started cracking up all over again and Jimin hit his chest.
"My thighs are godly. My ass is heaven. My abs are perfect and my lips are like bratz dolls'. Don't you think that I should show off my angelic features?" He batted his eyelashes and gave them a fierce look.

'More like demonic features.. It's a sin to look like that." Yoongi decided it was the best to keep that for himself.

"Yeah, yeah. But don't you think it's too much? It kinda shows a lot skin." Jimin showed him a fake hurt expression.
"Taehyung, you sound like Jeongguk. This is a party. You can wear a winter coat if you want, but I am not. Nor is Jeongguk, since I am not allowing his body to go to waste. He has to show it off." That's when their gazes turned to Jeongguk, who wouldn't have minded it if Taehyung wasn't there.

Jeongguk felt Taehyung's eyes trailing all over his body.

"Jimin, as much as I can see, he isn't wearing a crop top, high waist shorts or fishnets." Taehyung snorted.

"I'll take care of it next time. I'll make him look even prettier than now." Jimin snorted back.

"Hello?? What about me??" Hoseok whined at the loss of everyone's attention.
"Shut up and keep vomiting there instead of vomiting on the floor." Yoongi pushed Hoseok's head with his leg.

"I'm gonna go back inside. Do you guys want to stay?"

Taehyung was the first one to answer. "No, I'm coming."

"Yoongi, what about you?" Jimin gave him a sly smile.
"I'll stay. I need to talk to Hoseok about something." With an obvious pout on his face, Jimin nodded and left the bathroom with Taehyung and Jeongguk.

"You look nice." Taehyung commented.
"Thanks, you too." They smiled at each other and kept talking all way along, without noticing that Jimin stormed off.

-

"Woah, slow down, Jimin. Stop drinking so much." Yoongi tried to stop Jimin from drinking so much, but Jimin whined and tightly gripped his drink.

"Go and talk to Hoseok and leave- leave me alone." He hiccuped.
"Jungkook, let's go danceeee." He giggled and tugged on Jeongguk's sleeve.

"Sure.." he giggled back, already half drunk.

"Psssssssht G-Gguk.." he whisper shouted in Jeongguk's ear.
"Let's make Yoongi and Taehyung jealous..." Jeongguk wasn't properly thinking at that moment, so he agreed without hesitation.

"Hiiiii guyssss." He scooted closer to some guys, that were sipping their drinks.

"Would you like to dance with us?" Jimin showed them a smile, which they returned.
"Sure.."

-

They spent some time dancing, not noticing the dark looks that Yoongi and Taehyung were giving them.

In the meanwhile, all of them drank, drank and drank.
"I-I feel dizzy. I'm going pee. Bye bye, Jiminie. See you later." Jeongguk started going towards the toilet, without noticing that someone was trailing behind him.