Chapter 67

"What are you doing here?" Jeongguk looked in disbelief.

The other boy raised an eyebrow. "Uh, my grandma lives here..?" he answered, as if he was asking it instead of stating it.

"Ah! Yoongi bear! My baby bun bun finally decided to see his grandma, huh?" Yerin came closer and squished his cheeks, making Yoongi cringe at her. "Stop embarrassing me in front of my friends.." he said under his breath.

"Oh! You two know each other?" She cocked an eyebrow and Yoongi nodded. "Yeah. Though I'm seeing him for the first time outside of internet.. He is one of my and Taehyung's friends. We met online."

"Wow! What a coincidence! Seoul is big, so it's really unlikely possible for something like this to happen. The chances were small, yet it happened. It must be destiny!" Her eyes lit up.

"Yer, I told you not to play some prophet or a magician. You are not a witch either, so stop acting like you are."

Jeongguk's mouth was ajar. Yoongi talked so rudely to his grandma. He couldn't believe it. But before he processed anything else, he saw Yerin hitting Yoongi's head.

"Brat. Talk like that again and I will make sure not to give you any food I made. And call me grandma or granny." She threatened, and he immediately closed his mouth shut.
"Sorry, grandma.."

Jeongguk was on verge of laughing his ass off. Yerin noticed and she sent him a wink. Jeongguk put a hand over his mouth to suppress his laugh. They both started giggling like crazy, and Yoongi just glared at them both.

Soon, they started eating, and it was something that Jungkook missed. He almost never ate will anyone but himself. That's why having a company felt refreshing.

-

"Ah, I'm full!" Jeongguk moaned and rubbed his belly. "Thank you for the food, Yerin! It was delicious!"
He politely thanked her and bowed. "I can't take all the credits. You helped me make it." She reached out her hand and gave Jeongguk a bag with the rest of chocolate cake.

"Yoongi doesn't really deserve this chocolate cake, so I'm giving it to you." Yoongi looked up from his phone, glanced at them, and looked back at his phone again.

"Once again, thank you for your hospitality." He bowed ninty degrees, before turning to Yoongi.
"Hey Yoongi, can we take a selfie together? I want to make midget jealous." That perked Yoongi's interest.

"Jimin? Why would he get jealous?" He quirked an eyebrow. "Because I got to see you before he did." Jeongguk smirked.

Jeongguk quickly took a few selcas and thanked Yoongi.

"I'm glad I've seen you, hyung!" He smiled.

"But hey, what about Tae?" Jeongguk looked down at his feet and slowly fidgeted his fingers.
"Taehyung? What about him?" Yoongi asked.

"I-I mean, does he live around here?"
He murmured and Yoongi ruffled his already messy hair.
"Why? Do you want to see him?" Yoongi teased.
"Yes." He answered with no hesitation in his voice whatsoever.
Yoongi just gave him a confused look.
"Then why did you reject his offer? He offered to meet you, but you rejected, right?" Jeongguk nodded.
"I've been wanting to see him for a while, but I'm just too shy. What if something bad happens?" He was shaking and Yoongi noticed this, so he took his hand and rubbed it with his thumbs. "Were you nervous to see me?" He asked in a soft tone and Jeongguk shook his head. "Then don't be scared of meeting him, either. He is pretty chill and you'll like him even more, after you actually meet him."
He nodded and hugged Yoongi.
"Thanks, hyung.."

Yerin and Yoongi were already like a family to him.

"Bye!" Jeongguk said and finally left.

"Hmm.." he looked at his phone and widened his eyes when he saw that it was 16:57. "Shit.."
He had totally forgotten about Lisa. "What is she is already there? What if she has been waiting for me for an hour or something?" He started panicking again, even though she would have called him. But without thinking, he ran to his place and sighed in relief when she wasn't in front of his house.

First thing he did, was posting a photo of him and Yoongi

-

Liked by kimnamjoon, yourjhope and403 othersmusclebunny I love my hyung 👀💙view all 30 comments

403 others
musclebunny I love my hyung 👀💙
view all 30 comments

yourjhope I SHIP IT 🌝🌝

minmin @yourjhope stop shipping everyone and everything, it's annoying.

minmin Hoe, why haven't you told anything me about this.

minmin I'm you best friend, how dare you not tell about meeting Yoongs🤠🗡

musclebunny that's for eating my snacks without asking me.

musclebunny "YoOnGs" tho 👀

baekbacon The comments tho-

Wangpuppy Cute.

musclebunny Yall are commenting similar shit like on one of my other posts🗿🗿🗿