A Familiar Face

Anne's P.O.V

it was monday and the start of junior year gilbert's been gone almost three years now. Ruby's moved on and started to date jerry. diana promised herself not to get married.Jane and josie came out together. billy already has plans for his and cole's future. everyones so busy with stuff i thought to myself mabye i should join diana in her promise." anne breakfast!!! you have to hurry up do want to be late on your first day of senior year. i sighed and then went down to see a packed lunch a readed bag and breakfast i sat down and ate it was quiet after i ate i kissed mathew and marilla goodbye i expected to see diana but all i saw was a guy with brown hair i thought mabye it was jerry i silently ran up to him and tapped at his shoulder only to see hazel eyes mud brown hair in a brown leather jacket my phone vibrated it was diana it said 'did you hear gilberts back!!!!!!' i stod there shocked it was gilbert he opend his mouth to talk and he said "hey wildfire excited much" then he smirked. i started to blush lightly and said " i thought you were someone else sorry gil." and with that i started to walk again he grabbed my hand and said "can we be friends please" he smirked knowing i would say no but it was a new year so i said "yes" i said smirking he held on to my hand until we reached school.

we opened the door and everyone started staring i looked at gilbert and said "bye" i started walking to my locker and grabbed my books when i got my hands out of my locker it was slammed shut by non other than my first and best friend diana i smilled and said "hey how ar-" i was cut off
"you and gilbert were dating this hole time?!?!" she said smilling really wide like there was no end "no he waited for me down the path we usually pass by and i thought he was jerry." i said smilling and walking along with her cole and ruby came along. joining the conversation we said our goodbyes to cole. when we heard the bell ring diana gave me my schedge and had listed everyone i'd be with
ENGLISH WITH
RUBY AND DIANA
MATH WITH DIANA
ART WITH COLE
SNACKS
LITERATURE WITH RUBY
SCIENCE WITH DIANA AND RUBY
HOME ECONOMICS WITH DIANA AND COLE
LUNCH
HISTORY WITH GILBERT
i stared at diana with wide eyes then i snapped out of it maybe she was just joking we listened to our teacher for the next hour me and diana answered  pretty much all the time. answering all our teachers questions. we pretty much aced it the i went to my locker to change my books then when i closed my locker i noticed gilbert leaning on the other licker and said "do want me to carry your books" he said smiling i shook my head "how 'bout i walk you to class instead hm"

i nodded and he walked me to class math was next and it was with diana. before i went in he asked "u ok" i blushed and said "yeah" i smilled and with that he waved goodbye and i went to my desk only to see diana singing somethin' i diddnt really hear her 'cause i was thinking about why he cared so much i dwindled in my mind but still listening. i learned how to multitask over the summer gilbert i thought to myself.

A/N THX SO MUCH.