A Slight Argument

A/N I ADDED MY SELF IN THIS PART MY NAME HERE IS ALCE

Anne's P.O.V
"A bouquet of Roses" he nodded and with that we went' to the flower fields entering it was like entering heaven we kept on grabbing roses until i thought of something. Gilbert's favorite flower. "Hey gil whats your fave flower it would be so romantic if you added you're favorite flower" i asked "uhh wait i think i see it there"
diana followed him " it wasn't there. my favorite is a sunflower" thats my fave flower i smiled and blushed at the same time.

we went to the party only to see jerry leaving. i left him be maybe he was gonna get something for ruby we went inside and saw ruby crying "ruby we got a bouquet and a pic and a book for you" we all showed her the gifts she thanked us still crying a little
"whats wrong" i asked "i found out and sorry gil i'm still in love with you"
thats why jerry left. "its fine" gil said still looking at me we heard a knock on the door we opened it to see alice she was smart beautiful and super modest.

"hey guys" she said smiling we said oir hellos and hi's and heys i said "here comes the third most beautiful girl in avonlea" everyone agreed. "NO second" ruby said everyone gasped seeing it was her birthday "WRONG she is the most Beautiful girl" diana said ruby nodding josie pye jaw dropped. "NO i say anne's the most beautiful girl in avonlea" what alice said suprised me wow she thought i was pre-beautiful wow "i agree" diana said smiling "so do i" ruby agreed with diana "we do too" tillie and jane said. josie said "well do any of the boys think shes pretty" almost all the boys nodded but gilbert said "i dont think shes pretty. I Think She's" here it comes. " I Know She's BEAUTIFUL" he said  out loud. we both started to blush and it was like ice cream on hot sand. everyone said Oooo.... and we continued on with the party. "Hey who wants to play roll the dice!!" josie said excited and smirking we all nodded and gathered in a circle.
"here are the rules:
1.if its a cousin or sister or brother you cannot kiss him/her
2. you must do what the dice says
3. if you roll:1 a peck,2 a smooch,3 a kiss,4 7mins in heaven,5 a make out scene,6 you make out with who ever you say but it lasts a week."
josie smirked. everyone got there turn gil pecked me without noticing "anne it youre turn" Di said " what about gil?" i asked confused "he gave you a quick peck didnt you feel it?" she answered "so who are you going for" she asked again. not hearing the question i said "Gilbert. kissed me?"
i noticed what i said and rolled the dice hoping a one but "6" josie smirked. that means i have to make out with gilbert for the whole week.

A/N SORRY ITS SHORT.