Date 2

Letter of the Day

Ann 

yuu are not wordy to bee my quen 

hate Gilbert

after receiving the letter she threw it and giggled a little she was walking to school with Diana telling her about the plan when Gilbert walked up to them and resumed talking about the plan not before Anne could kiss Gilbert. They got to school and Ruby was smirking and flirting with Gilbert when they parted ways *time skip* History was Gilbert's favorite class or at least because he got to be with his girl when he got there Anne was telling Charlie the plan Gilbert felt something strange it was anger but with no hurt sadness but no tears But Why.

Jealousy.

he thought. It was working he sat next to Anne staring at her the entire time Anne blushing is what he wanted to do. after school they parted ways. well how are they supposed to prep for their second Date they met at the cliffs Anne brought the basket Gilbert brought the blanket. They ate and stared at the sunset after that they went to the Blythe orchard and went to the tree house Gilbert built. there was a couch and a tv Anne chose the movie To All The Boys I've Loved Before it was funny and romantic after that they fell asleep on the couch. Anne woke up to Gilbert shirtless she got scared and checked under the sheets phew he was shorts it must've been hot cause she wasn't wearing her shorts it was a Saturday she sent Marilla a text saying she was staying at Gilbert though Marilla wasn't surprised then she sent Diana a text.

Diana: Anne where the Hell are you you missed Dinner

Anne: i was at um... Gilbert's 

Diana:!#@!@#!!@#!@#?

Anne:What?!

Diana Left.

that was strange even for Diana oh well Anne went back to cuddling with Gil he squeezed her kissing every freckle when they heard the doorbell ring they both got up and opened the door to see a wide eye and jaw dropped Diana. "I AM SPEECHLESS" she guttered Gil went inside his closet to get Anne a pair of shorts and also for him. "how long has this been going ON!!" she almost screamed "A while" Anne said Gilbert wrapping his arms around Anne's waist nibbling on her ear. they Got dressed and went for breakfast at the diner in town Diana tagging along with Charlie consider it a double Date. Gilbert couldn't let go of Anne their the ideal couple feeding each other fighting sometimes but their so in love with each other it's so romantic then Diana saw something a waiting Ruby. Why?

a/n short i know working on it