Typical (EDITED)

a/n Sorry i took so long

TIME SKIP MONDAY

After the play on friday Gilbert couldn't stop thinking about Anne he decided to surprise her at school Billy's cousins were coming today Jacob and Ryan he got to shool only to see Anne in the Clinic.

Five Hours Earilier

Anne was grabbing her books from her locker when she saw two new students she suspected it to be Billy's cousins she wnted to say 'Hi' but she was afraid they well you know what i mean so she ignored them when she passed by them one of them grabbed her arm "Hey there beautiful" he smirked the other one smiling "I'm Jacob thats Rayn" she just nodded she tried to pull away but she couldn't he kept on straddling her but she kept on pushing away Diana and Ruby were sorring things out when they saw Anne being pnched and straddled. And in that moment Ruby and even Josie felt sympothy "ANNE!!!" the three of the screamed alerting Jac9b and Rayn seing they were out numbered they ran. all of them quickly ran to Anne who was unconsious. G.

GILBERT'S GONNA KILL THEM.

They all thought. R I P

Present

"WHERE IS JACOB AND RAYN ANDREWS???!!!" Gilbert roard everyone pointing at the two men Billy and Cole had gotten back them following behind along with Jane,Diana,Tillie,Alice,Josie,and RUBY the expression on Ruby's face spelled DEATH. Them being as confident as they were Jacob and Rayn confronted them "Who's as-" Jacob was cut off with Ruby punching him Diana and Josie holding her back. "YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!" with Josie and Diana backing away she pulled both their arms and knocked them into eachother then beating them up everyone Frozen in fear and in surprise. "YOU TOUCH A HAIR ON HER HEAD YOU DIE" she pulled away and walked back home to make cookies for Anne. when she came back to the clinic she glared at the two boys see the thing is when you're the inocent pretty girl its hard to beilieve when someone says you beat them up esspecially when that someone is a boy.

Gilbert came by after a few hours with flowers and a book. i Smiled after telling him everything that happend With Ruby he told me how Ruby beat the guys up it was amazing i got my best friend back. but i had to do something to make sure Gilbert won't get hurt.

Time Skip in Study hall.

"I'm sorry Gilbert but i can't risk you getting hurt" Anne said crying out Gilbert following also crying but it was no use

a/n then again song doesnt relate i'm so stupid only two words #SHORTANDCRAPPYSHORTANDCRAPPY#ONLOOP