Fantasy

IN ANNE'S DREAMS

"Gilbert HELP!!!!!!" i was screaming so hard i nearly broke my throat Gilbert came in saying "Anne? Anne? ANNE?!?!"

i woke up because of Marilla screaming I kept on gasping while Marilla Smirked knowing she heard my screams i got up took a bath and got dressed and said goodbye to Marilla and Mathew i walked by the street avoiding Diana cause of the bet.

YOU HAVE TO KISS GILBERT EVERY TIME WE SAY SHIRBERT

I cant stop thinking about that. KISSING GILBERT was wait. i don't really know how to deel about it it's like i want to be ANGRY

BUT I DON'T

why don't i hmm

Gilbert's P.O.V

Kissing Anne how should i feel about this. i took this path cause i thought Anne wouldn't want to kiss me. then suddenly someone bumped into me i turned around and saw Anne  then i started to blush. "sorry" by her pale skin i knew she was blushing we started to walk to school together avoiding all the people that knew the bet we stopped mid way "how are we supposed to go to class without anyone calling the bet" Anne told me literally whispering "i know how" i smirked i knew that the teachers had a secret rout through the school halls no one knew about but because of Mrs. Stacey passing there with me secretly looking and i was looking for Anne that day.

i mapped it out for her. naming all the classrooms. we passed every class with no one noticing it was our last class history class. i picked her up after everyone left except Josie our most popular student/frienemie forgot something and saw she hid well " you ready to go Anne" i asked smirking she nodded while she packed her things "SHIRBERT!!!" everyone literally ran there to see us KISS we knew what we had to do she stood up and leaned in so did i. when our lips touched i felt something like a spark or maybe its just our lips where chappy. everyone cheered as we waited for them to leave. we ran to history class and we were seconds early good thing everyone was always late so no one saw us we sat down but 'fate' wasn't always on our side there was a note that said the teacher would be late.so everyone piled around me and Anne we were sitting next to each other and they screamed "SHIRBERT!!!" we had to kiss and we did when we kissed that same spark appeared i couldn't put my finger on it. when the bell rang i waited for Anne outside.

Anne's P.O.V

we walked down the same path avoiding everyone someone had to break the ice. "Jane's having a party for Cole and Billy's engagement you coming" yes they finished school early to get married they'll also be working with each other "Duh. Cole's my brother well step brother at least but still." he nodded when we got to my favorite tree i saw my fox i waved he smiled. Diana somehow and now "SHIRBERT!!!" we had to kiss and we did i still din't know how to feel about it tho.

A/N SORRY IF ITS SHORT AGAIN I'LL TRY HARDER TO MAKE IT LONGER BYE