Danncing

No P.O.V this time LoL

"Care to Dance" someone behind Anne said. she turned to see Gilbert. She blushed and nodded they headed towards the middle catching the attention of the girls they quickly pointed the most of the lights carefully into the crowd making sure they didn't notice and slowly pointed the lights at them. Alice noticed and followed. A new song started to play More Than Friends. everyone started to slow dance still not noticing the pointed lights Minnie may added a heart cut out to the light while Jane changed its color to Red. Alice was singing Perfect.

Anne and Gilbert were lost in each others eyes Gilbert in oceans and Anne in The Woods it was beautiful. but something else started cause Anne's lips felt tingly and sweet she snapped back into reality when Gilbert's lips touched hers it was sweet but she felt eyes tear up it was Ruby she got jealous it was wrong but right then Anne collapsed alerting Diana and Jane they ran to her hoping she was alright. but she ran before they could reach her leaving a Frozen Gilbert a Teared up Ruby and a Messed up Moment.  But Why is the only thing Gilbert thought of.

Monday

Gilbert was Hoping to run into Anne but he knew she would be smarter than that so he waited at the street she passes when she wants to see her fox. she saw him and stared at her feet "Anne. whats wrong?" she ignored him "Anne?" she stopped walking Gilbert hoped she had something to say "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" she said almost yelling "Anne" Gilbert said holding her chin up and cupping her face and kissed her "Please" he said with pleading eyes "if you really want to know ask Ruby" she said crying away.

RUBY.

Gilbert eyes darted around looking for a blonde girl in pink. he saw her and grabbed her by the wrist "The hell is you're problem with me and Anne" he said glaring at her "I still like you Gilbert. it hurts to you with some other girl" he scoffed "see this is why i don't like you like that. you get too jealous." he said from her eyes she looked surprised but her face says other wise "you're too good for her" she said surprising Gilbert "how can she call you her best friend if you talk about her like that".

YOU'LL REGRET THAT.

he said rushing away Ruby came out only to see a teary eyed Anne with everyone but Josie Pye "how could you talk about me like that" she ran away Jane then Tillie then Prissy came after her "don't ever think about coming back to Book club" Diana said glaring at Ruby Josie stayed to comfort her Ruby was rotting  inside Gilbert was ploting on how he was gonna make it up to Anne. and Anne was running to the ocean after sending the girls a mass text.

DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME HE'LL KNOW WERE TO FIND ME. the ocean

OK that took longer than expected sorry for the short update.