A Sweet Night

Sorry this took so long but i did tell you i was working on it. the next update might be next weeks saturday.

Anne was walking to school passing the field of flowers until something crept up her waist she shrieked and saw it was Gilbert too late.. Gilbert took her to their tree house "you do realize its a Sunday" he said smirking Anne being the smart girl she was knew exactly what to do she held Gilbert's neck and gave him a sweet kiss after that Anne turned on the TV Gilbert went to his house to get snacks she put on Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina. Sweet but Deadly.

"I just don't understand why she would need to chose i mean isn't it her li- Oh My god her father promised her to the Dark lord!!" Anne said nearly shouting "God. Really?" Gil said Anne answered with a 'duh' face after they ended the series in under two days. "I could never do that" Gil said with worry in his tone. "what are you talking 'bout?" Anne said facing Gil. "well... i'm leaving for Africa with Bash" he said slightly frowning "Ok but what could you never do?"

"Take half of YOU"

Anne started to blush "maybe i could ask Bash if i could come" Anne said snuggling with Gilbert "so you wouldn't have to take half of me" Gil smiled and nodded as they went ro Gil's room before Anne xoyld even touch the Bed Gil tackled her Strted to Kiss her whole face think of it as a make out session after that they fell asleep in each others arms for what seemed like forever then they woke up to the sound of camera shutters Anne almost shrieked "Bash there's a thing called knocking you know" Bash and Mary still snickering Anne and Gil blushing "Whatever you say Gil!" Bash said smirking "WAIT! um could i possibly come to Africa with you guys?" Anne said still blushing. "I was just about to ask you that. Sure" Mary said "by the way. Whats the name of the baby?" Anne said her red face turning pink "Sebastian Mary AnnE Blythe" Bash said emphasizing the E in Anne "Kay" after that they walked out.

School

"did you hear about the play?" Diana said heading up to the news board then we saw the Beauty and the Beast poster we signed up Anne thought of the trip to Africa and then remembered it wasn't for a week. after auditions they saw the passing list

Secondary Characters

Moody - Cogsworth

Charlie - Lumiere

Tillie - Mrs. Potts

Josie - Chip

Diana - Plumette

The Three Maiden

Ruby                                                                                                                                                                                            Josie                                                                                                                                                                                            Prissy

Main

Damien - Gaston

Anne - Belle 

Gilbert - Beast/Adam

Thank you for auditioning.

A/N Ok don't kill me it just came to me and the two weeks until talking to Cole and Diana thing will be changed to three weeks and Damien was a last resort cause i didn't know what to do and also he's from another book. i can't tell you (mostly cause i forgot) but here he's more of a friend to Anne and spoiler Cole and Billy Will come back cause it's getting to hard to think of names without stealing them from other books i'll explain why next time.