Lost

Anne was running to the sea where Gilbert said he would meet her. she sent him a text in riddleish 'thou said blue and yellow was beautiful and thou said they both shall meet above and under a tree' she waited there and then she felt arms around her hips and a chin on her shoulder. "then thou shall talk with voices of beauties" she turned and gave Gilbert a soft smile before hugging him "i'm sorry for run-" she said but was cut of by soft lips touching hers this was the only thing Gilbert could think of to make it up to Anne. she held his neck while he held her hip Diana knew where she was going but hid behind the bushes when she saw them kissing it 'this is what Anne needed' she thought 'someone to love her in a different way. and it was Gilbert.

School

Diana walked with Anne to school "Anne are you alright?" she only nodded. walks with Anne were never quiet she would always find something to talk about but nothing they got to school and everyone was sad Anne would always light up their day but it was just a dark day for Avonlea this was Very Rare for Anne but its just one of those days when your down but. Gilbert came down the hall and grabbed Anne by the waist and kissed her hoping it would brighten her day and it did. she started to smile and everyone started to smile nothing can take down Anne of Green Gables. Diana parted ways with Anne and Gilbert walked her to school Ruby saw from a distance and glared at Anne Ploting Gilbert was lost in Anne's eyes she looked at him and started to blush when they got to Anne's class Gilbert couldn't resist anymore *slo-mo*

Kiss a/n sorry about all the kissing lately.

Lunch

Ruby confronted Anne along with Josie Pye "who do you think you are" Ruby said bitterness and jealousy emerging in her voice "Yeah. Don't try to Take Gilbert away from her" she snapped her fingers and everything went black. hours later she woke up tied to a chair "so you're awake" Ruby said threat in her voice "let's see if Gilbert really loves you" she said calling Gilbert Anne was scared cause she didn't really know if Gilbert really loved her. Gilbert got the call and slammed the door grabbing Anne. Ruby scared and teary eyed "The hell is wrong with you. you would go this far just because i don't like you" Gilbert said Diana and Jane coming in Jane held out her phone to record the whole place but then she focused on Ruby and Gilbert and Anne. "Bb-but yo-i i've loved you for thre-six years" she pleaded "three years. you loved him for three years but when he left you lost interest in him but i wrote to him i loved him for four years and two months" Anne said blushing Ruby stuttering went Viral they walked out.

a/n sorry for short updates. this is so crappy and the songs really nice to but sorry it doesn't relate.