A Secret

Dec 14.

Gil woke up to Anne snuggling with him this is the moment he's been dreaming of every since he met Anne. but he knew why she cut him out so he knew he would have to keep this a secret but he'd have to wait until she woke up right now he enjoyed the moment. Anne however ever thought about these feelings she just knew she liked him but 'what would we call us' is what she thought about the most she wanted to tell Diana but she couldn't think about what to say she can't just walk up and say 'Hey Diana do you think i'm in love with Gilbert when i say we slept together' no she couldn't so she just thought and thought thinking of what to say.

they were headed to class when Diana walked up to them "Hey guys, where were you last night Anne? you missed our PLL marathon" she said frowning a little "I was helping Gil with Lit and he was helping me with math" she said sheepishly smiling Di just nodding when they got to class Anne's scarf fell of and everyone's eyes shot dead at Anne's neck Diana looked at what they were looking at and she saw the the black marks on her neck she raised her eyebrows and looked at Gil who was looking around still not noticing when Anne got up Gil saw her bare neck he quickly covered her neck with his scarf he came to his desk with Anne she was pale some students came and asked"Anne are you Okay?" she said it was just bruises after hitting her pencil on her neck. Class ended pretty quickly everyone was excused for lunch since it was almost Christmas class ends tomorrow and everyone decided to stay in collage and study.

Anne was bombarded with questions like 'what happened to you' or 'are you okay' and 'are those hickies' she mostly said yes and one no Gil was just staring at her as usual she looked back and smiled and blushed a little he just smiled back Di noticed but she also noticed ho red Gil's lips were she asked the biggest question ever "Did Gilbert give you those hickies?" everyone stood shocked and so was Anne she turned pale again she just shook her head Di just stared suspiciously at Gilbert. Gil didn't notice Di he just kept on staring at Anne she was just breathtaking he loved more than anyone would know. lunch ended and Gil gave Anne a text.

S.F.: meet me under the bleachers

C.S.: Kay K

after gym class they met under the bleachers "so why'd you want to meet here?" Anne said coming closer Gil held her waist and kissed her "movie marathon tonight i'll cook dinner" she just nodded and kissed him they went out in different ways Di came up to her "where were you?"

♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡

THX SO MUCH BYE.  SORRY ITS SHORT!!!