A Concert

Anne's P.O.V

Diana was literally lecturing me about the whisper gilbert gave me. "Anne. seriously. you need to tell me what he said" she said with a concered look "Ugh. Diana Berry My Sweet,Best,Kind,Caring,Honest,Supportive,Bosom Friend. will you stop bugging me if i tell you" i said groaning "the only reason i'm bugging you is that reason" she smiled "he said 'meet me under The Tree' then he smiled and walked away" i said whispering "what does he mean by The Tree" she said emphesizing the last 2 words. "i have no idea" i totally know what that tree is its my favorite tree near the cliffs by the beach its a blossom tree. wow.

Later outside i saw Gilbert talking to Ruby. i was wondering why he was so nervous and scared then out of nowhere she punched him *inhales sharply* Oo right in the nose. she ran away crying.

a/n this is just an idea from another book. its on one of my lists i not telling you because i want you to read them all but if you do know leave in the coms.

"Come on. you wouldn't wanna be late for Alice's first preformance in public." she said starting to run to the park. we got to the park Jane,Ruby,Tillie, and Prissy were already there "what song are you gonna sing" Jane said rubbing her hands. it was a little chilly outside."Try by Mandy Harvey." she we all had our places well at least i did i was the sound guy-er... girl. i played the music Prissy got us the Speakers,Jane, Ruby, and Diana got us the Stage the rest of just wanted to watch.

There was a whole playlist of songs
Try by Mandy Harvey
Fly To Your Heart by Selena Gomez
Gift Of A Friend by Demi Lovato
Who Says by Selena Gomez
This is Me by Demi lovato
You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift.
Wow Wow Wooooow.

she started to sing people started to gather some familiar faces like Miss. Stacey, Mrs. Barry, and Aunt Josephine. i told her she had an amazing voice. I'm so proud.

she just finished with the first song and everyone started to clap.

"Rise to the heights of all you can be (fly fly fly) soar through the hopes of MARVOLOUS THINGS" *fadding*

"When your hope crashes down shattering through the ground you. you feel all alone. when you dont know wich way to go and theres no sign leading you home.  YOU'RE NOT ALONE." *fadding*

"Who says your not presidential. who says your not star potential. who says you cant be in movies. listen to me listen to me. who says you dont pass the test who says you cant be the best who says would you tell me who said that yeah. WHO SAYS" *fadding*

"This is real THIS IS ME." *fadding*

"Ok everyone lets start a dance cause the next songs a love song so please give the people who want to dance some space." then she started to sing.

"Care to Dance?"