Collage

Anne was on her way to her dorm. "Anne who are you bunking with?" Diana said leaning in a little "Whom ever's in Dorm 92" Anne said focusing on the dorms numbers "well this is me Dorm 91. wait but the next dorm is an extra dorm. and isn't that the hall to the boys dorm?" Anne just went on to her dorm she saw both sides were done "who ever did this is kind,thoughtful,strong, and a little boyish." Anne smiled hearing the shower turn on she started to make tea when the person got out she said "I'll just go" she ran away seeing it was a boy and he was shirtless "Anne" he breathed. "Gilbert" she breathed and headed to Diana's Dorm.

"GILBERT?!?!?! AS IN GILBERT BLYTHE?!?!?!?! AS IN THE HOT AND MORE MUSCULAR GILBERT BLYTHE?!?!?! AND YOU SAW HIM SHIRTLESS?!?!?!" Diana literally screaming Ruby was covering her ears while Anne was just staring out of the window as she nodded "Well sorry Anne but visitors can only stay until 9:00 so you'll have to leave soon *On Speaker* All Visitors Please Return To You're Dorms Thank You. Anne got up and went out saying her goodbyes. KNOCK KNOCK.

Gilbert opened up the door smiling. Anne went in looking directly at the curtain dividing the room "Figured you wouldn't want to see me every day when you wake up. we're sharing cause all the dorms are full" Anne turned to look at Gilbert he was a foot and a half taller than her he was more muscular. Gilbert looked at Anne she was taller more curvy her hair was changing to auburn and it was longer she looked beautiful to Gilbert. She said 'Good Night" Gil only nodded looking at her one last time he still loved her but forgot about the plan he made up when she broke up with him.

Gilbert woke up to the sound of a kettle. Anne was on the table "Agh!!!!!" she screamed averting her eyes so did he Anne was wearing a blouse and her underwear Gilbert was wearing a shirt in his boxers. she grabbed a bath rob and threw it at him and grabbed one for herself "Sorry Gil....." she said slightly blushing he nodded she was the first one to take a shower and then Gilbert then they walked to class together everyone was chatting but when they saw Anne with Gilbert their mouths fell open.

"Anne!! Over here" Diana said averting everyone's eyes she shyly walked over. Gilbert spent the whole lesson staring at Anne the bell rang everyone passed their work the next class was unbearable for Anne Gilbert sat next to her he stared at her for the whole lesson again. Lucnh was no better all the tables had notes that said.

All Dorm Mates Please Share Your Tables For Every Five Rooms:

1,2,3,4,5 Table 1 E.T.C.

so that means Tillie,Jane and Josie,Ruby and Prissy,Alice and Diana,Alex and Anne,Gilbert. ugh why Gilbert?

a/n Alex is Alice's sister

Everyone was giggling at Gilbert and Anne "Guys did you hear Moody holding a party at the beach to welcome the Collage year.

a/n i promise after this story the next one will be longer and thanks so much for 200 reads i cant put emojis right now sorry.