The Brink Of Love

Di was still pretty obsessed in figuring out what happened with Gil and Anne they were acting weird all the time they been sneaking around and coming out of the same room together and they always seem to wanna be alone one time Gil and Anne were literally flirting. "Ann-ie whatcha doin' Saturday night?" Gil said then hearing a locker slammed shut "SERIOUSLY" Di said shrugging Anne just shook her head and Gil gave her some sort signal and Di had been studying that and she finally figured it out.

Thumb and Pinkie means small talk

Middle and Index means talk

Middle and Index with Thumb means we need to talk.

Nicknames: Ann-ie and Gilly 

she studied and studied until she figured out a possible answer she wouldn't believe it but she needed to confront them but they had plans of their own. "Di is getting suspicious we need to make and ALIBI" Gil just nodded and they wrote and rehearsed until dawn when Di confronted them "what are you two up to?" Di said nervously shaking but they saw it coming "oh um *WHISPERS*" Di just stayed quiet until morning it was embarassing to know such a secret but it had nothing to do with Anne and Gil it was different somehow she stayed quiet.

Anne was in the library picking out new books for studying when she felt hands creep onto her waist she quickly turned to see Gil "You have to stop sneaking up on me like that Gilly" Anne said lightly shoving him away he just chuckled they kept on talking and studying.

After that they went to their dorms. when Gil snuck his hand onto Anne's Anne just blushed when "You will NOT believe what hap-" Anne was reading while she was on Gil he was reading too but snuggling into Anne "Did i miss something here?" Anne just shook her head and continued reading Di wanted to take photos but her was dead so just watched while the two snuggled afyer getting hungry the three of them went into the kitchen Anne made some burgers and Gil made some fries they ate peacefuly.

too peacefuly when "So did you hear? there is gonna be a fair to welcome Christmas and all the students are allowed to participate. I was thinking that we would open a kissing booth" Di said eager to see their reactions " Sure. who would do the kissing then?"   Gil said looking at Anne "So here is what i wanted to do;
Location:
The center of the park
(cause there wil be a jeat conduct there)
Rules/Instructions:
Half of the players must be blindfolded there will be a maximum of 8 Players so the one of the blindfolded will spin a bottle and who ever it points to he or she will kiss if its another blindfolded player you exchange places with the person North of you so he or she will be blindfolded and you will not.
Fund:
10 per person." Di exclaimed with Anne and Gil nodding they went to the School ofice and they permited it after a few budget strings pulled they were off to work once they were done they cleaned up and started to get ready.

Di and Ruby were knocking on the door when they heard laughs.and giggles knowing it was Anne and Gil they onocked harder then the door opened to a shirtless Gilbert and a shortless Anne "Seriously. we come here to pick you guys up and we find you just playing around. we will wait for you downstairs for 30-20 minuets or we will leave without you" Anne and Gil rushed to their clostet and started to dress up when they were finished they went down and drove to the park.

As they opened people flooded the kissing booth. when it was Anne and Gil's turn they were nervous as Anne spinned the bottle it landed on
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

Jacob.

it was agony for them to kiss but they did it anyway it was the rules. but Gil got him back cause well lets just say that his kiss with Anne was more than just a kiss it was so Romantic and it would be the talk of the school tomorrow.

♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡

THX SO MUCH AND SHOUT OUT TO
acampbell32 THX AGAIN AND SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE AND LONG WAIT. AND PLS SUGEST IF YOU WANT TO ONLY IF YOU WANT TO.