A Galla

Anne woke up to the smell of breakfast she walked to the kitchen area to see Gilbert cooking bacon and eggs "Morning Princess" he said with a giggle Anne just giggled back she started the coffee. "Hey its Sunday the Greek Ball's being held tonight. Who are you going as?" she said curios seeing as their was no answer "I'm going as Persephone." she smiled to her self Gil smiled and said "I'm going as Hades"  he smiled to him self knowing that Anne didn't hear he set down the Bacon and eggs and they both started to eat.

After that sweet moment they went out to prepare for the Dance.

Dears in Room 92

We are pleased to inform you that you have been invited to the Greek Galla.
It will start at 4:30 sharp.
Please dont be late.

Anne went to Diana's dorm and Gilbert went to Charlie's. "Who are you Di?" Anne asked sat on the couch "I am gonna go as Athena and Josie is gonna dress up as Aphrodite " Jane said "Maybe i should go as Demeter" Tillie thought "Nemesis for me" Ruby said smiling at everyone "Maybe Artimis" Di said going out of her trance "Who ar-" I cut her off "Persephone" i smiled after that was sorted out we went shopping but there were no Greek dresses so me being me said "I can just make our dresses" then after i said that we rushed to the fabric isle we grabbed as many as we needed and some accesories too once we were done we paid for it and then bought a sewing machine.

Charlie was thinking Billy decided to be Prometheus Cole's going as Prometheus's brother Gilbert as Hades Moody as Hephestus Charlie decided on Posiedon. Jacob as Apollo and Rayn as Ares.

When the Galla began everyone started dancing and drinking and eating Gil saw Anne from across the room and jogged to her pushing away other people but he was to late Jacob already asked her but she said No and then ran up to Gil and then asked if they could dance together. They were just lost in each others eyes then someone grabbed Anne's wrist and held on to her hip Jacob Gil pulled her nack putting her behind him "What's the hell do think you're Doing. You do realize that this is based of of Lore Olympus so Persephone slept with Apollo and they became Friends.

a/n this is based of of Lore Olympus well atleast the galla is thx sooooo much for 200 reads i think i said that before but i dont care i'm sayin it again if i want to. THX BYEEE