Snuggle

Anne shot out of the couch she had a sleepover with Diana after a lot of begging. She opened the door to her dorm to find a drunk Gilbert You're so lucky that its a Saturday she thought she picked up Gilbert from his bed and started to make him tea. she turned around to see Gilbert shirtless "Anne can you get me that box right there" he said dizzily she grabbed what he asked for then suddenly he picked her up and carried her to the bed "Got you Shirley" he smirked Anne slightly blushing she rolled her eyes then Gilbert started to tickle her and they started a pillow fight. they didn't hear the door open and then Diana and Alex came in to see a bonding session happening Anne's giggles filled up the room then Gilbert straddled her "Okay Okay you got me." Anne said giggling then Anne wrapped her legs around Gil's waist and pushed him down"Okay you didn't have to that Princess i would've let you win" Gil said blushing "AHEM" they shot up and started blushing Gilbert grabbed a shirt and Anne poured the tea "Sorry to interrupt we just wanted to see you're princess cause she forgot her stuff" Diana said smirking and picked up and left.

"So Charlie's party isn't for four hours what do wanna do?" Anne sat and thought for a second and started to smile "maybe we could......watch a movie" he just nodded after a few movies and recap of each one after watching even more they could say what happened at the end of almost every movie. "Anne can't go back to what we were?" Gil said doing his Stare thing "I don't know Gil" she said slightly frowning after a few more movies they fell a sleep. Ring Ring Gil's phone started to ring he picked it up with his free hand "Charlie. What's up?" he yawned after "Where are you the party started Hours ago" he checked the time 5:32 with that he turned off the phone and gently shook she woke up and noticed the clock she ran to her closet and took out a brown dress put on a jacket she saw lying around Gil put on a long sleeved shirt and a pair of pants "Want me to drive?" she nodded and hurried down she got in the car. they got to the party and started to play around and eat Anne was just staring at the sunset Gilbert had been staring at her from the distance until Charlie called out "HEY GUYS LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE" everyone gathered around Gilbert still staring at Anne. everyone had their turn Gil had to sing the girl he liked a song he sang but never told anyone who it was it was Anne's turn "Anne. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare?"

"I dare you to..... Play seven minutes in heaven with... Gilbert" she was shocked at what Ruby said but she had to do it. it's better than telling them how she woke up with Gilbert or other things they went in a dressing room "Don't worry i know a trick that'll make them believe we're actually doing IT" Gilbert started to unzip his pants Anne just flustered and removed her jacket and dropped it when Gil picked her up but then whispered "Start Banging the door" he smirked and i did so and after seven mins he gently brought me down and zipped up his pants i put the jacket back on rubbing my hands he took my hands and kissed them he smiled i just blushed and we went out to everyone's mouth opened "WoW" was all they said after that we ate some Burgers and Barbeque and played a few more games then we all went home. Gil brought me back to our dorm.