Reaction on Fanfic

Requested by IceSorceror

How would TFBOYS react when they find out there are fanfictions about them?

Enjoy~
-----------------------------------------

Aquarius: Their reaction are all priceless, except Yuan's who have been enjoying reading them all in secret.

Pisces: They have all been enjoying reading fan fictions about themselves, since they discovered there was some about them.

Aries: On busy workdays they reads fan fictions about themselves, just to relax themselves and let their imagination take over.

Taurus: In secret they are all Wattpad authors writing about their own lives, without letting each others knowing that they do so.

Gemini: They all don't have any idea that there's written Fan fictions about them... but they did download apps where you can read them.

Cancer: They write fan fictions about each other but have never been knowing that the others do too.

Leo: They will cringe a lot when they read the first page of a fan fictions... but in the end find themselves reading them all day long.

Virgo: They will comment a lot so that your comment box will be spammed for days.

Libra: They will be the biggest shippers when they are reading fan fictions about themselves.

Scorpio: They will constantly ask about how OC looks like even though it's a fan fiction where you need to imagine it.

Sagittarius: They sometimes forgets who's the real and who's the made up characters since they will be living toooooooooo much into their characters.

Capricorn: They don't know anything about their own fan fictions and are not planing to know about it too.