Future TFBOYS?

What would your zodiac think TFBOYS will be doing in the future?

Requested by: palaceofheart5
——————
Aquarius: They will all be quitting in the entertainment world and will try to live their lives as normal adults.

Pisces: TFBoys will disband, but they will be making a new group called The Four Boys with Qian Xis brother Nan Nan.

Aries: Wang Yuan will finally get to open his hot pot restaurant, while Qian Xi got to be a dance teacher and Junkai got to be a full-time actor.

Taurus: TFBoys will disband, but Junkai will be the CEO of TF entertainment, while Qian Xi is the dance teacher and choreographer and Wang Yuan is the vocal teacher.

Gemini: Their solo careers will bloom, but sadly won't their group anymore since they have too many activities alone.

Cancer: Wang Yuan will be a bed store seller, while Qian Xi owns the mall Wang Yuan's store is in and Junkai is the guard standing in front of that store.

Leo: Wang Yuan and Qian Xi will both be enrolled in the army, while Junkai is the only member left. So he's gonna write some songs that are about loneliness which he will release and get criticism for.

Virgo: Wang Yuan will move to America for 2 years, where he will produce a lot of productive songs and lyrics. Qian Xi will be able to see whole Europe. Junkai finally gets to see his country... Iceland.

Libra: The next season of 王牌对王牌 Ace vs. Ace. Is gonna be hosted by Wang Yuan, where Junkai and Qian Xi will visit them and participate in the show.

Scorpio: Wang Junkai and Wang Yuan are gonna start a new show up called 双王show. Qian Xi gets to participate in another season of 这就是街舞.

Sagittarius: The Boys will have some world tours around America and Europe.

Capricorn: The Boys will be having their own show that's gonna be like a diary again, following up on their lives.