Christmas pt.3

Which member will be celebrating Christmas with you, and what are you going to get as a present?

Sorry for the delayed post, but it's requested by mwar1025
———————
Aquarius: with 王俊凯 and a puppy 🐶 as your gift.

Pisces: with 王源 and a telescope 🔭, so that the two of you can watch the stars together.

Aries: with 易烊千玺 and a painting of himself 🖼, just because he can...

Taurus: with 王俊凯 on a cruise 🚢 toward the whole world!

Gemini: with 易烊千玺 and his traditional script writing/毛笔字, because he wants to impress you.

Cancer: with 易烊千玺 and the whole ice skating hall ⛸ because on that way you guys can enjoy your time together, without any disturbances.

Leo: with 王源 on a mountain, where he's  trying to teach your how to ski 🎿.

Virgo: with 王俊凯 in Italy, where he's telling you about the time he worked together with D&G and were a shining model🙇🏻!!!

Libra: with 王源 in America, where's he's going to ride🎢 all the rides he didn't get to ride while he was in America, with the love of his life. You!!!

Scorpio: with 王源 in a chocolate🍫 factory, where you can get all you want!

Sagittarius: with 王俊凯 where he will show you his best brothers, them from TFBOYS to them on his shows and everybody else! 💕You will be able to see them!!

Capricorn: with 易烊千玺 and more KITTENS! 🐱