Chapter 11

A/N OMG I'm so sorry I didn't update on Tuesday like I said! I got so busy, and I woulda done it yesterday but I was at the County Fair all day!! Well, here's the next chapter!

The next day

Cassie's POV

I rolled over the next morning to find Adam still asleep. I had been staying over his house more often.

What can I say? I'm a sucker for the puppy-dog eyes. And Adam's pretty persuasive, if you know what I mean.

I kissed his nose, but that still didn't wake him.

I giggled silently to myself, and got out of bed.

I walked into the bathroom, and started to curl my hair.

When I was done, I grabbed my uniform out of the dryer, and threw it on.

I had to work today, but I was okay with it for two reasons: one, After today, Luke would not be working at the hotel. Two, Adam had a surprise for me for later tonight.

When I came out of the bathroom, Adam was propped up in bed, his arm behind his head, holding himself up.

I smirked, and walked over to the bed. I sat down next to him.

"That was a pretty sexy pose there." I joked.

Adam smiled, his dimples showing, and I just wanted to rip his clothes off right then and there...again.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself, baby."

I laughed, rolling my eyes, playfully.

"Totally. I look like a supermodel, in my expensive uniform." I replied sarcastically.

Adam laughed, and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"You could wear anything, and I would still be endlessly in love with you."

I smiled, and kissed him. "You always know the right things to say."

Adam smirked, chuckling, "Of course I do. I'm Adam Levine."

I glared flirtatiously at him. "Okay, okay, no need to boost your own ego."

Adam pulled me to him, and into a long lustful kiss.

"I need to go to work." I said, after we came up for air.

Adam pouted. "Do you have to?"

I stared at him. "Um yeah, didn't we already go through this? Besides, you'll see me tonight."

Adam grinned. "I know. I just want to see you all the time."

I giggled, running my hand gently through his hair.

"I know. But a girl's gotta work."

Adam laughed, and I stood up.

"I better go."

Adam propped himself up again, his shirtless upper body visibly beautiful.

I sighed, "You gotta stop doing that!!"

Adam looked at me, mock confusion on his face. "Doing what?" He smirked seductively.

I turned around, refusing to look at him, because if I did, I would jump on that bed, and never leave it.

"I love you Cass. Have a good day at work."

I heard Adam's voice behind me.

I turned around, and smiled back. "I will, love you too."

~~~~

At the hotel

As soon as I arrived at the hotel, I instantly walked to Dan's office.