Chapter 18: Cloud

Some slightly unpleasant things described in this chapter, I hope no one minds. Oh, and I had fun researching on Hibari. Top most wanted groom and top in popularity poll XD

He ran, as quickly as he possibly could, into a secluded alleyway, isolated from the bustle of the main street.

Strings of curses could be heard from the main street, as well as shouts of "Find him!"

It was not the first time this scenario happened to him after he came to Italy. As expected, knowing too many secrets could be the death of him, but it was inevitable to know lots as a hacker. However, this time, it was not because of him knowing too much that they were chasing after him.

~

A few days ago, Tsuna accepted the request, which was one which probably would've changed his entire life of being a virgin towards the kind of deeds that were considered prohibited, something that he banned himself from ever doing. I guess that would count as something that took his virginity (in a different sense) away.

Killing.

It wasn't actually intended, however. When he was hacking around one day, he coincidentally found a family based in Japan. rather than calling them Mafia, like in Italy, it would be more accurate to call them Yakuza.

Yakuza were Japanese Mafioso, yet they had a different behaviour compared to Italian Mafioso.

They did not experiment on humans like their Italian counterpart did, they also did not have flames, but they were a lot more violent and cruel. Of course, there were respectable Yakuza families out there, but the one Tsuna first found out was the worst kind.

They kidnapped and killed, for no particular reason at all, other than to satisfy their twisted desires. This kind of behaviour made him feel anger. Humans were a race he loved, but Tsuna couldn't help but feel a sense of disgust towards the same race when he saw pictorial evidence of their horrible deeds.

Cuts all over the victim's body, skin peeled in some areas, a few fingers and toes missing nails, and roughly shaven heads and undressed bodies. Many of the victims were female. He, at that time, could only mourn for their family's loss, as he was too late to be able to do anything about it.

But after looking at the file, he immediately warped back to Japan, using a newfound feature of his flame, to put a stop to it.

At the scene of the crime, mangled corpses were littered everywhere. The stench of rotten meat suffused in the air, mixed with the scent of liquor, making Tsuna, who was only 11 and had never experienced such disgusting sight, gag.

He heard the sound of fighting not too far away, in another section of the warehouse, with his sharpened hearing, and brisk walked towards it.

There, he saw a strange scene. A boy around his age, to be precise, two years older than him, wielding a pair of tonfas, fighting against adults thrice his age, as well as a few who were defeated and laying on the floor.

"Watch out!" Tsuna shouted in alarm as he saw a Yakuza with a knife in hand creeping up behind the boy.

His steel coloured eyes narrowed. He did not notice the presence of the new arrival at all, and he had no way to avoid the attack of the man since he got distracted.

Just then, a flame shot out and the speed of sound, because light was too fast, and hit the man, causing him to fall into a deep sleep.

Tsuna joined in the battle, balancing out the equation of one child against many adults into two children against many adults, not that it would make much of a difference if they were ordinary children.