Chapter 27: Moving, Memories (3), Suspicions

"Kaa-san. I want to move out." Tsuna said.

"What?" Nana blinked, unable to interpret his previous words.

"My old house. Mama didn't sell it, right? She left everything in there untouched." Tsuna remembered hearing it somewhere or on the internet.

"Hm... but it hasn't been cleaned for years, I think you need to clean it first." Nana placed a hand on her cheek and sighed.

"I'll clean it today!"

"Hm? Don't you have school?"

"I'll skip!"

"Ara, that's not good, Tsu-kun." But the person in question already dashed out, cleaning utensils in hand.

"Why does he suddenly want to move?"

~

"Tsu-kun said that he wants to move out."

""HAH?!""

"To where?"

"My Tsuna-nii!!!"

"Why?"

"My Tsuna-nii!!!!!!"

"When?"

"My Tsuna-nii!!!!!!!!!"

"Shaddup!!" Ieyoshi knocked his fist against his brother's head.

"Mm, answering Yo-kun's questions, he's moving back to his old house."

"In Italy?!" Ietsuna cut in.

"No, silly! The house next door, I mean," Nana giggled, "Perhaps he's moving because our house is getting too crowded?

"After all, Reborn-kun and the two of you have your own room, the children stay with me in mine and Papa's room, Bianchi-san has the guest room..."

"Right... Our house is really noisy, no wonder Tsuna-nii wants to move out." Ieyoshi mused.

Well, in Tsuna's point of view, the noise was indeed one problem, but he could not have peace of mind living under the same roof as mafioso and children. His job needed plenty of privacy, after all.

~

"Mmm..." Tsuna wiped off his sweat.

"Perfect!" He praised himself.

Then his stomach growled. Was it already lunchtime? Time passes fast when you're having fun.

Many childhood memories around this two-storied house were unravelled, revealing bits of his much cherished past with his beloved sister and mother.

He checked the clock.

"Hiee!? 4.50?!"

It seemed that time passed a lot faster than he expected.

He needed to rush out to buy groceries for his dinner! He didn't want to trouble kaa-san after he decided to be an independent child.

He felt something tug at the back of his mind, but could not exactly remember what important thing he forgot.

Oh well, he'll recall it eventually.

~

He changed his damp clothes, as well as the bandage covering up his scarlike birthmark he was frequently made fun of for.

As long as he wasn't Tokugawa27, he was forbidden from showing it to anyone.

The birthmark was one of his bonds with Yuni, but also what could immediately get his civilian self found out by the vindice. And he was definitely not a match for them alone, right now, at least.