Chapter 21: Mafia Relations

"Ie-kun, Yo-kun, Tsu-kun is coming back tomorrow morning!" Nana dropped a bomb in the middle of their dinner.

"Who is this Tsu-kun, maman?" Poison Scorpion Bianchi asked as she munched on Maman's tasty Hamburg steak.

"Tsu-kun is the brother of the two of them!" She looked at Ieyoshi, who was wiping Lambo's sauce stained mouth, and Ietsuna, who was in a competition of smarts with Smoking Bomb Gokudera Hayato. "Is there anything the two of you want him to buy back from Italy?"

"Italy?" Reborn asked.

"Eh, Reborn-kun did you not know? Tsu-kun went overseas to Italy!"

Before Reborn got to say anything, of course, being the Tsuna-fan he was, Sawada Ietsuna was raving with excitement and about to die from lack of oxygen due to him squealing about Tsuna coming back.

"Tsuna-nii is coming back! Finally! My angel is back!" Ietsuna was going out of hand, which elicited a smack from his twin.

~

Tsuna's phone rang.

He took it out and saw the caller ID, notifying him that it was his mother(Nana) calling.

"Hello, kaa-san?"

"Yes, my flight is in a few hours, I'll reach Japan around noon."

"Okay, I'll buy souvenirs for you three."

"Eh, there are more people living in our house now?" He acted surprised although in truth, he had found out earlier when he was checking on his family's safety.

"Oh, I see, okay, take care, bye!"

He hung up on his mother and started walking aimlessly. He had stayed in Italy for long enough, but he was still could not find Aria, Gamma, nor Yuni. Not even a single bit of information could be found online.

It wasn't long before he had to board the plane.

As the plane took off, he whispered a farewell to no one in particular.

~

"Why did Reborn-san call me here?" Shamal grumbled as he walked.

He spied some girls and walked towards them to flirt.

He saw a tuft of fluffy brown hair, which looked oddly familiar, although the last time he saw that was nearly a decade ago.

'Tsuna? What's he doing here?'

~

"Tadaima, Kaa-san." Tsuna called when he opened the door to his home.

"Tsu-kun, okaeri!" Nana immediately ran out of the kitchen when she heard his call.

Bianchi followed not long after, holding a not so poisonous looking croquette in her hand. It was of course, not made by her.

Tsuna handed her a bag of goodies, mainly olive oil and pasta, stiffening when she asked him, "Did you manage to find them?"

He paused for a moment, before replying her with a "... No."

He tried to hold back his tears, so that he would only cry when he reached his room, but Nana pulled him into a hug, whispering, "Tsu-kun, it's okay, you can cry all you want. Mama may not be here, but Kaa-san is."

Bianchi felt like she was intruding, and thus politely left the scene.

When Tsuna had cried enough, he hiccuped, allowing Nana to wipe away his tears.

He was after all, still 14, considered a child. He was allowed to cry, right?

He heard a commotion outside the door, before it clicked open.